His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 3

Chapter 3 I've lied to him too many times

  The bodyguards who exited the car with Ji Mushen were all shocked at the same time. They were both taken aback as they saw this unusual scene and realised what had happened.

  All these years, she have been disgusted and afraid of their boss. Every time she see the boss, Miss Zhao can't wait to sneak away. At this time... she even held their boss with a smile on her face.

  And what about that endearing little smile, as if there's always a glimmer of joy there?

  Miss Zhao is crazy, or are they crazy and hallucinating?

  ......

  "A-Shen, A-Shen..." Hearing his voice, Zhao Wanyi's heart softened, and she obediently called him twice.

  She knew he might be surprised, but...she was so happy to be able to come back to him again.

The man's body became rigid and straight. He seemed to have unexpectedly responded to something after a long time. He raised his hand slowly, stroked her waist and hair, held her for a few minutes, and then leaned forward slowly. He lowered his head until the tip of his nose met her hairs, emitting a soft and pleasant scent.

  "Do you know what you are doing?" He tried his best to maintain his composure, his voice still slightly unstable and vibrating.

  Some people can't believe what happened before them.

  Miss Zhao hugged the man she hated the most.

  Hearing the voice in her ear, Zhao Wanyi recovered from the joy , raised her head, and stared at him.

   "I know."

  He frowned, his expression solemn.

   "You don't understand." She must not understand what it means for him. In his eyes, her behavior means accepting him.

  And she has been tired of him.

   "I really understand." Zhao Wanyi said firmly.

  But when she saw the man's eyes at this time, she suddenly fell silent.

  His eyes are full of defense against her.

  Also...she had deceived him many times in order to be able to get rid of him.  The worst is this time.

She clearly cooperated with the wedding plans and asked him to accompany him to the ring store, but she secretly requested that the eldest brother send her away...

   Thinking, she suddenly let go of the hand holding his back. The man frowned, his hand on her waist did not intend to leave, he kept hugging her tightly.

  She sighed softly, and she had to stretch out her hand and shook his hand away.

  The man frowned again, looked at her hand, and took away the hand he was holding on her waist little by little.

  The man's hand froze, his expression were cold and ugly.

  She still wants to leave?

  Seeing this scene, He Shan also immediately became vigilant, and hurriedly told others.

   "Quickly stop Miss Zhao!"

Seeing this familiar scene, Zhao Wanyi was in a calm mood now. She glanced at the people and shook her head gently. Instead of trying to drive away like everyone thought, she suddenly turned around and came to Ji Mushen. After opening the door of the car that he got off just now and got into the car.

  All stared at the girl who consciously got into the car, surprised and perplexed.

  After Zhao Wanyi sat in the car, she turned his head, looked at the grim man who was stiffened outside the car, and showed a smile.

"Let's go."

  The gentle face is full of meekness, without the slightest unhappiness.

It seems that there are these words written all over the body.

Looks like a little white rabbit who took the initiative to send it to the door.

  "..." Ji Mushen was stunned, looking at the girl who took the initiative to get into his car with an unexpected expression, but he could not see her thoughts at all.  (End of this chapter)