His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 6

Chapter 6 Letting go of my sister, I promised you any price

   Ji Mushen subconsciously turned his eyes to look at the person next to him. Before he could speak, she consciously pushed open the car door and got out of the car.

  He watched her getting out of the car and only frowned. Today she is not right.

 He got out of the car and strode towards her the next second he raised his hand to force the door open.

It was only then that he found her wounded leg as she was walking with odd footsteps. He grabbed her wrist with his raised hand and brought her to a halt.

   "What's wrong with the legs." He frowned and asked.

   "Twisted." Zhao Wanyi glanced down at her left foot. She was so excited just now on the dock, she seemed to hurt a little bit when she ran to him.

   "How did you twist it?" Ji Mushen asked, looking at her leg intently.

  He asked, but Zhao Wanyi fell silent.

   It should be when she begged her eldest brother to help her escape the marriage the night before, and threatened to jump off the building, she accidentally twisted it when she saw her elder brother agreed to be too happy and overwhelmed.

  After a few seconds of silence, she answered truthfully.

   "When I lied to my big brother to jump off the building."

  As soon as the voice fell, the man's face suddenly sank, already guessing why she blaikmailed Zhao Muze.

   Just to ask Zhao Muze to help her escape the marriage!

  "..." Upon seeing this, Zhao Wanyi showed an awkward expression on her face. When it was over, she seemed to annoy him again. But this time she didn't want to lie to him.

  Ji Mu's face was serious, and he lowered his eyes to look at Zhao Wanyi's small face, which seemed to be slightly pale from discomfort, and then immediately bent back, bending down to hug her in her wedding gown.

   Zhao Wanyi obediently reached out and hugged his neck, leaning her face against his chest.

  Looking at the surprisingly well-behaved girl in his arms, the man's eyes deepened, and then he walked into the room with her in a stride.

   "Sir, you found your wife." As soon as he entered the door, the servant Xu Ma greeted him and asked in surprise.

   "Go and ask the doctor." Ji Mu said coldly. After speaking, he strode up to the second floor.

  All the way back to the bedroom, he leaned over and put her on the sofa, took off her high heels neatly with his big hands, and then glanced at her swollen instep, his eyes became serious.

  At this moment, the phone in the pocket of the trousers suddenly vibrated.

  Ji Mushen loosened her ankle, reached into her pocket, and took out the phone.

   lowered his eyes and swiped the number on it, then answered and clicked on hands-free.

  Zhao Muze's nervous voice came from the phone.

   "Ji Mushen, where did you take my sister."

  As soon as he heard the voice of the elder brother, Zhao Wanyi's heart was tense. Just as he was about to say something, the elder brother's broken voice rang.

   "As long as you can let go of my sister, I will promise you no matter what the cost!"

  Big brothers crashing sound made Zhao Wanyi's mouth sour, and he opened his mouth in a hurry.

  "Brother, it's me..."

  As soon as she heard her voice, Zhao Muze's nervous voice came from the phone again.

   "Where are you now, did he hurt you!"

"I'm ok."

   "He won't hurt me." She said confidently, with the serious expression on her face, even Ji Mushen on the side was surprised.

  He was paranoid and crazy in the previous life, but even when he lost control, he only smashed the wall behind her. Even if he smashed his finger with blood stains, he did not touch her.