1.6

Harry now sat alone in a carriage on the train staring out the window at all the parents and children laughing and hugging.

'I wish we could of been there.' Lily's eyes filled with tears.

There was a knock on the door and Harry spun around in his seat to see Ron standing in the doorway and smiling sheepishly.

'I get the feeling they'll be great friends.' Evan comments.

'Do you mind- everywhere else is full?' Ron asked. Harry shook his head quickly gesturing inside,
'Of course not. Come in.'
'Thanks. I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley.'

'Ugh' the Weasley's Bellatrix muttered distastefully but shut up at the multiple glares she earns from the others.

'I'm Harry, Harry Potter.'

Ron's jaw slacked and he stared at Harry in shock.
'Really! Do you have the you know?' Harry looked confused so he added in a hushed voice,
'The scar!'

Alyssa snorted,
'Tactful as always Ron.'
The others looked amused at his naivety and general lack of social etiquette although Lily frowned slightly at the realisation that everyone at Hogwarts would know her son's name.

'Oh right- yeah.' He pushed his fringe off his forehead and Ron gaped at in in awe.
'Wicked.'

'He really is famous then.' Remarked Remus.

The trolley lady arrived at their door smiling kindly,
'Anything off the trolley dears.'
Ron picked up a lumpy package covered in clingfilm and sighed,
'No thanks- I'm all set.'
Harry frowned, looking from Ron to the trolley lady before pulling out a handful of gold coins from his pocket,
'We'll take the lot!'
Ron's eyes widened in shock.

Alyssa laughed,
'So that's how they became friends- makes sense, food really is the way to Ron's heart. Bless them they're so young and naive. Wont last long.'

The others stared at her with raised eyebrows but she smiled annoyingly at them and ate a bite of her biscuit making Regulus roll his eyes and the others groan.

A rat with his head in a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, is shown on Ron's lap.

Alyssa glares at the scene going unnoticed to all but Luna who felt slightly confused.

'Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?'

'They mean every flavor. There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also Spinach, Liver, and Tripe. George sweared he got a bogie-flavored one once.'
Harry then takes a bean out of his mouth looking disgusted. Harry picks up a container reading Chocolate Frog.

Remus leaned forwards in interest being a huge card collector himself.

'These aren't real frogs, are they?'
'It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 meself.'

'Wow. That's pretty good.' Remus complimented.

Harry opens the container, the frog jumps onto the window.
'Watch it.' The frog then climbs up the window and jumps out.
'Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.' Harry turns his chocolate frog card over.

'I've got Dumbledore!'

'I've got tons of him.' Remus said half to himself.

'I got about 6 of him.' Harry looks at the card, to see Dumbledore had disappeared.
'Hey, he's gone.'
'Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?'