70| Blood

"Cyry, they are plotting a crime on me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs despite of my gasping state right now

"Oh stop being a diva sister." Darrel said back but you can still see the hint of amusement spread to his devil face while I'm in my already soaked and dirty clothes. Traitors.

Let me tell you why I got in this situation. I was totally fine and very relaxed an hour ago until my brothers vent out their boredom towards their peaceful sister.

They childishly planned it all and prepared all the camera equipment as they said that they will send it to everyone in our family members including Enzo and Keiden.

They slow sneaked into the backyard without me noticing it while I'm busy talking to Enzo, Keiden, mom and papa. They totally planned this all even my parents knew about this, betrayal. Pighati. Sakit. Luha.

Once everything was set up, they pour all the substances not knowing I was with my phone, and it might get wet! My phone is my everything if you find it overreacting.

I was almost gonna blow out when I found some ways for me to revenge back. I faked injured for no reason before engulfing them with my already soaked clothes, especially with my chocolate syrup and sardines odor on my clothes.

Anyway, the once chaotic situation were now turn into a silence when we saw the seriousness silhouette on my eldest brother along with Cyry beside him.

"What's wrong?" Bleuky asked first while Ale looks like he was about to murder someone while looking in my way blankly. His stoic mood made everyone's instinct to freeze infront of him.

My brothers and I were all clueless when I finally have the guts to look at my brother who is beside Ale. I saw him silently sighed before gesturing mentor come forward.

My eyes immediately went wide before stepping forward close to him. Did we got into trouble? Why am I the only who have to step forward?

"Let's talk in private." He said in his serious stance before pulling me away from that chaotic area. He suddenly stopped and looks like something bad just happen. He sighed before taking my hand with his slightly shaky hands.

"He already knew about it." He said out of nowhere leaving me in confusion.

"Knew about what?" I asked back in confusion while looking up to him.

"About your past, I don't why he knew about this one. I can assure you that I didn't tell him anything about it out of your consent." He continued looking like his calm but failed miserably.

"What are you talking about Cyry?" I asked again, totally have no idea what his talking about right now leaving me in despair.

"He already knew about it when you got almost s-sexually harassed Em." He said in his most shaky breathe.