11. Dead

"Anwyll, did they treat you nice?"

Anwyll, whom just got out from the Headquarter, walked alongside his h/c haired sister under the sunny day. "We're having a court in two days. No worries, someone helped me with your evidence and witness," she announced to the older man. Her glossy e/c gazed at the street, not paying a slightest attention to people who were whispering.

"Aren't you embarassed going out with me?" He asked her whom seemed to be calmed一unlike him. His hands kept fidgeting with his fingers, eyes tried to avert everything he could see on the street. She didn't let out a sigh or anything, but an answer to be firm. "I was a big failure to the Favonius, aren't you embarassed walking with a failure like me?"

The way her question was shot back right at him rose his awareness and the anger. "How many times must I tell you, you're not one. The building burned down by its own一" Realising the impact of his words, he quickly pursed his lips shut, yet一she seemed unfazed by his words.

"Or was there.. any other reasons why you left? Something I don't know?" The question was forbidenned to be asked to the h/c haired or anyone, despite knowing that, Anwyll still had the courage to ask.

"My reaons aren't any of your concern."

The younger lady continued to walk farther from him, mixing in the crowds.

***

"I don't have any mora left. So, please go join Father and Ms Lysafia."

She sighed, standing in front of the rented house. Long story short, her brother had forced to see the house where they were kicked out一instantly regretted as he found himself staring at the sign, 'HOUSE FOR RENT!'

Anwyll joined in the sigh, clearly disappointed. "Did Father take away the money again?" He questioned. "No, this time, it's someone else."

"Diane Lysafia?"

There was a brief moment of silence before her lips departed to mutter, "...maybe."

None of them liked the woman from the start, actually一none of the mistresses belonged to their father had come to their likings. What kind of child supported their father to cheat?

They were lost in the silent night, eyes averted each other. None had dared to look at each other's e/c orbs, either disappointed with themselves, or they just didn't have the face to do so.

"Previous Head Commander!"

She turned her gaze, by the corner of her eyes, she was met with the beaming hazel eyes. She was unfamiliar by his looks nor had she ever seen him somewhere. "Ah, greetings to you too," she randomly replied the young man's greeting.

The blonde man turned his hazel eyes to look at the rented house. "Isn't this where Mrs Jadeith leaves?"

"Mrs Jadeith?" She repeated, earning a small confused gaze from the man. "Well, this is where we both lived but something came一"
"Anwyll," she whispered, nudging an elbow to his abode, in result, he toppled over.

"I'm sorry, my brother loves to talk nonsense. Is there anything you need, sir.."

"Argon."

She nodded her head, "Do you need anything, Sir Argon?" Argon shook his head, much to her surprise, he bowed down.

No one had ever bowed down to her, not even one person in her life before. At least, that's what she could remember. He left the next second, heels clanked to the ground一yet, something felt off from him.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think something is off from him?"