BLAST IN THE PAST (PART 1)

"HELLEN!!!" her mother called from the living room, "Come on! You don't wanna be late for your first day of middle school. You were the one most excited for this in the first place!" she heard her murmur. "I'll be right there! I'm just making sure everything's in order," she informed her while checking out her attire, seeing how well it fits and blended well with her.

"Well, hurry it up, we don't got all day," "Yeah, yeah..." she replied, smiling brightly while still giving attention to her new school uniform. Finally, Hellen had made it into Junior High. She was excited for the new change in scenery, new teachers, new school, new people, and of course, new friends. Sadly, none of her old ones passed for the same school, so now they would have to be separated after all their time together, sharing memories.

She has their numbers so that they could keep in contact, but it still wouldn't feel the same without them being there physically. But even so, she was just happy she could get the opportunity to broaden her horizons. The young hellhound wasn't much of a outgoing pup growing up, which was strange considering her race, but now at her age, she felt the urge to dominant her every surrounding.

Maybe it was puberty, who knows.

Starting from now, she vowed that, unlike in elementary school, she won't be bullied around by the older kids. She noticed that she was starting to gain small bits of muscle mass along with an aggressive temper added to her once meek personality. Her hellhound prime was just around the corner, and she was already starting to feel the changes already.

With one last look at her wardrobe, she nodded confidently while fixing her hat firming on the top of her head. It's been with her for as long as she could remember, an old gift given to her from her grandparents. "HELLEN!!! Don't make me come up there!!!" her mom shouted once again, ticking her off.

"I SAID THAT I'M COMING!!! GEEZ!!!" her sudden outburst made her cover her mouth in shock. (Whoops, there goes again...) she thought, quickly looking through her things to make sure she had all that she need once again before exiting her room and quickly descending the second floor stairs. At the bottom was where she was met with her parents, her dad sweating bullets, looking between her and her mother's intimidating figure, and of course her mother,  whom carried the entirety of hell on her face.

"Look, I'm here now...aren't I...? Hehe..." she chuckled softly, avoiding her mother's murderous, flaming eyes. "*Sigh* Don't make me wait again..." Rebecca wiped her paw down her face, her fire damping down back to normal. "Yes, ma'am..." Hellen smiled, her nervousness on par with her father's. "Well, honey, I'm gonna drop this little fleabag down by her school. I'll be back before you know it~" she tightly cuddled her husband within her arms, him weakly returning it back.

Hellen expressed her disgust upon seeing their lips connect, extending her tongue out, "Ew! Why do grown ups always do that nasty stuff?" she asked blatantly, making her mother turn back with a gigawatt smile on her face. "Oh, quit your whining. Soon, you're gonna be swapping spit with the one you love," this remark made her cringe even more.

"No, I will not!!!" she yelled, both out of embarrassment and disgust, making her parents laugh at her childish response. "Quit your yapping and say goodbye to your father so we can leave," Rebecca commanded while walking out the front doors, going to make sure the car was ready for travel. The young hellhound turned her attention to her father, his meek personality vanishing with the presence of his wife as he got down on his knee to speak to his little girl.

"You look beautiful today, Hellen. You're growing up so fast, look at you! You're finally going to middle school. It seems just yesterday you were a pup wrapped up in my arms, clinging to me," he chuckled softly while grooming the side of her furry face, blush present on her cheeks as her eyes averted from his.