33: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

I stared at the stone pathway that was lightly covered in rose gold flower petals. The outdoor venue was decorated with white and rose gold decor everywhere — The lace veils sheltering us from the bugs and other outside critters. I stood there nervously playing at my hands as my eyes scanned the seats. One side filled with my family — which was a lot — and Adaline's side was — Empty other than Lena, her husband, and their six kids.

I frowned deeply at her empty side. Her father wasn't happy about what happened between her and Chase but he also wasn't happy that she came back to me. When he found out we had our beautiful set of twins — he was even more livid. He claimed she was too young to have kids and be married to someone twice her age.

Lena on the other hand was extremely supportive. She loved — loved — the idea of Adaline being with an older man. Claiming that she used to have a thing for older men when she was younger. Plus she was a big fan of having me around because she absolutely loved Saude and the kids — his including. She spent as much time as she could at our house helping Adaline become familiar with being a mom. And since she had kids — six to be exact — she always brought them with her.

Easton, Emilio, Miguel, Mateo, Andres, And The only girl — Marigold.

It brought a huge smile to my face considering I was a family man. I wanted that so much — a big family. I wanted lots of boys. Boys just like Cazmir and Sawyer who were currently squirming in their uncle's lap. Caz happily chewing on his fingers while Sawyer was busy messing with Nicolas's tie. His baby girl was sleeping his her mother's lap.

A lot of fucking kids at this wedding — our wedding.

Both my boys had curly hair and for some reason if grew like mine — fast and thick. At 7 months they both had thick dark brown curls that were extremely hard to control. We had a hard ass time trying to lay it down with gel to make it look neat — that's with both babies very much active and moving around a lot. Esme seemed ecstatic to have two baby brothers considering she was the only child for years. But now she extremely happy and can't help but smile when I see her helping her mother with the twins.

I straightened up when I heard the soft music of the organ playing sounding throughout the venue. Everyone stood up in sync — the babies squealing with delight. Esme came through the satin curtains with a beautiful rose gold gown on, walking gracefully down the aisle with the white basket of white and rose gold rose petals.

I smiled at my beautiful daughter as she walked all the way to the end before descending off the path. Saude appeared at the other side of the aisle with my soon-to-be wife. She was decked out in a beautiful sparkling white gown. The puffy designer gown fit her perfect body tightly — following behind her with glimmering sparkles of reflecting light. She held the faux imitation of water droplets covering the rose gold roses — shining with the same beautiful glow as she walked down the aisle.

When Saude and her got to the end of the aisle, he turned to her and kissed her forehead before muttering some words in her ear and disappearing to the side

When Saude and her got to the end of the aisle, he turned to her and kissed her forehead before muttering some words in her ear and disappearing to the side. I took her hand and helped her up the stairs. She smiled brightly as she gleamed at me, taking a careful step up to me. I grabbed her shaky hands in my warm ones and gave them an encouraging squeeze.

She sighed heavily and look at the audience — she frowned when she saw her side was almost empty. Her beautiful smile fell a little and the glimmer in her eyes turned dim. I lifted her chin up with my forefinger, softly caressing the skin under. "Don't be down, mi amor," I muttered turning her saddened face to the right to face my side. "They'll be your family soon."

Soon the ceremony began and she wasn't so down anymore. As the priest became his part, I became to envision my new life with Adaline. I saw her in the new spacious backyard of our new by-the-beach-house walking down the sandy shore holding Cazmir's hand. They pranced down the shore with Esmeralda and Sawyer right behind them running with playful smiles. Adaline's flowy sundress flying in the wind revealing a new baby bump. One we had planned together.

Then it was time for me to come back to reality and say my vows.

I cleared my throat and looked down at the beautiful natural beauty women before me — my heart thumping with joy. "Adaline-Rose Maria soon-to-be Hernandez, you were the person to fix my broken heart and for you, I fixed yours. You were there for me and my little girl when her own mother wasn't. I appreciate you for taking care of me and my family — so now I would love to return the favor. I would love to take care of you and our beautiful children for the rest of our lives. I will always love you, baby. I fell in love with the kind, beautiful, humble person that you are and now I'm marrying you." I finished the last few paragraphs of my recited vows and then it was her turn.

She sniffed, wiping her eyes dry of tears but not only were sniffs coming from her — but Saude as well. Some of us laughed lightly before Adaline took the time to recite hers.

"You may now kiss the bride."

𖧷

"Congratulations, mi amor! ¡Te has casado con un buen hombre! ¡Puedo prometerte eso! ¡Mi hijo es un ángel y un completo caballero! Usted-" Lorenzo's mother quickly spoke in our shared mother tongue

"Congratulations, mi amor! ¡Te has casado con un buen hombre! ¡Puedo prometerte eso! ¡Mi hijo es un ángel y un completo caballero! Usted-" Lorenzo's mother quickly spoke in our shared mother tongue. Her words sliding quickly off her tongue as she spoke.
{Translation : You have married a good man! I can promise you that! My son is an angel and a complete gentleman! You-}

Saude slid into the conversation cutting her off politely. "Excuse me, mama but there is a special guest here to see Adaline."

I furrowed my brows and turned to the seventh table to see all my invited guests sitting. Lena and her family. "I'm sorry, Saude but there must be a mistake — my guest see already here."

"Well, then who am I?" A familiar, too familiar thick accented voice said. Looking over his shoulder, I saw the woman I hadn't seen in years. My grandmother stood there with a wide smile on her face and open are wide as well. "You've forgotten of me so quickly, yes?"

I slid the strap of the nightgown down my shoulder as I sighed heavily with a smile, leaning against the huge king-size bed. "You did that for me, Lorenzo?"

My new husband chuckled his deep chuckle to himself as he shook his head, snapping off his watch. "Yea, I did. Your mother couldn't be there and your father wouldn't be there — so I bought the next best thing because you deserved it."

"My grandmother," I finished with a smile.

He turned around, bare and shirtless. "Your grandmother."

"Thank you, baby! Soo much!!! What could I ever do to return your favor." I giggled jumping into his arms and wrapping them around him.

He planted his arms around my waist and smirked. "You've already given me enough, it's my turn."