09 || Mr. Grumpy

Edited: 04.18.2022

Long ass chapter.

Song: XXXTentacion - I don't even speak Spanish lol (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Sundays were the only days of the week where mamá would spend the day with me.

I would get to wake up and see her at breakfast then spend the day lounging around, wether it was shopping or visiting the beach, I'd do it with my other half.

It wasn't much to only see and spend time with your mother once a week but I loved mamá far to much to complain.

Sunday's were calm, tranquil meant for relaxing but as I walked downstairs after taking some extra time in the shower, I came down to complete chaos.

Men were running around, people I had never seen before were scurrying all over the place.

"What is going on?" I question grabbing one of the men, Alexi - I believe his name was. He was a fairly tall and lanky guy, who wore glasses and had a buzz cut.

He shoots me a distracted glance before typing something on his phone. "Nonna's coming."

"Alessio's Nonna?" I ask my eyes light up hopefully.

He moves past me but not before confirming my statement with a nod.

A giant smile spreads on my face. Today really is going to be a good day. From waking up in Alessio's arms to bringing myself to my first orgasm, and now, I was going to see Fefe.

Nonna Fiora Galanti - Alessio's grandmother- was my favourite person ever. And arguably the last close family I had left.

When my papá died, Alessio's father took me in and treated me with nothing but kindness. However when we moved to America, I never saw of him again, yet Fefe made it a habit to constantly visit and look after me when she could.

"Ay! Where is my fiorelli? Lessi please tell me you haven't killed my baby yet." My head snaps towards the front door and I instantly run towards it. (Flower)

Fefe stands in all her five foot one inch glory and pink matching set, next to a slightly overwhelmed looking Alessio, who towers over her.

"Fefe!" I yell pushing past Alessio and shooting into her arms.

"My Giana." She smiles her eyes crinkling as she showers me in kisses. My eyes flood with tears of happiness at the sight of her.

She instantly pulls back to look up at me. "Is Alessio feeding you? Dio, your getting thin." She remarks grabbing my face and craning my head down to her height. "Lessi, why does she look so pale? And she's crying? Did you take her to get a check up yet? Maybe she's suffering-" (God)

"I'm fine Fefe." I say placing my hand atop here that's rested on my cheek.

She gives me a small smile. "My sweet, sweet baby, the pain you must be in." She mumbles softly.

"Yes, but Alessio has been a wonderful help." I smile looking over at Alessio who nods once in approval.

"So he's keeping you busy?" She asks narrowing her eyes.