My Time

Jae felt hot and the fact that she felt like she was inside a furnace didn't help in the slightest. She was surprised to see Jungkook was not next to her when she woke up. She must have fallen asleep waiting for him. She felt this sort of need that she's never felt before. She wanted him, no, needed him close to her, now.

Everything felt a little strange when she practically tiptoed to his room, seeing that his door was the only one open. When she looked inside, he was laying in bed with what she assumed was what he wore to sleep: a t- shirt and sweatpants, and his hair was tied back in a small ponytail. He noticed her presence and he smiled and motioned her to come in.

"I thought we were sleeping in my room." Jae muttered, smiling back at him. She found herself quite literally crawling into his open arms, and it was then and only then she realized she was wearing a short white satin robe, with a matching lace set underneath.

Odd. She didn't remember wearing that before but she didn't question it further as she was too busy enjoying Jungkook's warm touch. "God you're sexy...you know that?"

He kissed her tenderly, and she ran her fingers through his air, and he groaned lowly in response. He pulled her into his lap so that she was now straddling him, as he kissed her more fervently, eventually slipping his tongue inside.

She couldn't help but moan as his tongue felt so good against hers, and their kisses turned into something more urgent. She could feel that he was hard now, and his hands were roaming up and down her body, exploring it for the first time.

Every touch felt addicting, and she wanted more each second. He was a drug that she couldn't get enough of. She looked over, and she had left his door wide open."J-Jungkook" she gasped as he started littering her neck with wet kisses, "Yes baby?" His lips traveled to her collarbone. She looked over, and she had left the door wide open.

"What if the others see us..?" she asked, steadying herself by putting her hands on his shoulders, glancing at the door. He tilted her chin back towards himself, "Let them see then. Right now, you're all mine." His lips met hers, almost desperately, and she didn't make any more protests after that.

Truthfully, she missed his touch, his lips, everything. There hadn't been a time when they were both alone, and she missed being this close to him. This was a long time coming.

She tried to adjust herself on his lap, but ended up brushing up against his leg, causing her moan in both surprise and pleasure. She had never experienced this feeling before. Sure, she had tried touching herself a few times, but she could never quite get there.

With Jungkook underneath her like this, it was a wonder she didn't just cum right then and there. He looked like some sort of god, staring at her like she was his favorite meal, waiting to be devoured in an instant. She knew that if some kind of god did exist, he had definitely taken his time creating Jungkook. To her, he was perfect.

His hands caressed her thighs, and traveled up until they reached her waist, lifting up the little robe completely exposing her bare legs and underwear, which was thoroughly soaked, almost embarrassingly so. She put her hands on his forearms, trying to move them, "Don't...it's embarrassing..." she muttered as she started to feel shy as he looked at her.

"You're so, so beautiful." he said softly, not taking his eyes off your body. He traced his fingers, so lightly she could barely feel it at all, over her stomach, down to the hem of her panties. "There's no need to hide."

Admittedly, that must have given her a little confidence boost, because she leaned forward into him and started kissing him again, both of them groaning in each other's mouths, chests against one another.