Chapter 13

—————————————————————
{Setting: Twice Dorm, Seoul}
{Date: 14|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

A girl stood in front of her mirror, trying to ease her nerves. The other occupants in the room chuckled at this. The leader got up, making the younger face her. "It's gonna be fine Tzuyu-ah. Think positive." Jihyo assure her.

Tzuyu calmed for a bit, before panicking again. "But what if she doesn't feel the same? What if she isn't into girls at all?" She questioned, feeling insecure. "I'm pretty sure that she's gay. I can feel it." Sana said, grinning like a shiba inu.

"Plus, the way she acts around you. She's whipped girl. Whipped and gay for you." Nayeon snickered, the others going along with her. Tzuyu finally calms down, grinning.

She hugged her unnies, "Thank you guys. I'm finally going to confess." She thanked them. "Anytime chewy, we're here for you. Always." They promised.

What they didn't know, was that it was all recorded by dispatch. This is where the drama starts.

TIMESKIP

—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

*Ring *Ring *Ring
Checking the caller, Jae Hwa picked her phone. Not knowing why her Godfather was calling her. She answered, "Hello? Ahjussi?" She heard her godfather's voice on the other side.

"Hello Jae Hwa. Can you come to my office? We need to talk about something." He replied, hanging the call. Jae Hwa was confused, there was something off with his tone. He sounded... serious? What was so important that they needed to talk about.

She left the park, signaling her manager to drive her to her godfather's building. Once she reached there, she immediately rushed to her godfather's office.

She opened the door, to be greeted by her godfather and an unknown man. She entered after closing the door. The room was silent. Until JYP slid a couple of pictures and a voice recorder towards her.

She sent him a confused look, "Just check it." Was all he said. She listened to the voice recorder, gasping after hearing it. She slowly checked the pictures to see her Jihyo unnie eating dinner with a man, being way TOO close to him.

"Is it true?" Jae Hwa snapped out of her thoughts, hearing her godfather's voice. She looked at him shock, and confused. "Is it true? Are you Tzuyu in a relationship?" He asked, seriously.

The younger shook her head, denying it. "Well dispatch offered a deal with us." He said, making Jae Hwa look at him in curiosity. "They'll not expose any evidence of Jihyo dating a man, and Tzuyu's confession. In return tho, you or another member must fake date another idol." JYP said solemnly.

The girl's eyes widened, what should she choose? She didn't want dispatch to expose her unnies. She didn't want to date another idol, but she also didn't want any of her unnies to do it either. She sighed, self sacrifice was the only option now. She treasured her unnies TOO MUCH to let them do it.

"So what's your decision?" JYP asked, she sighed again. Looking up at her godfather nodding. "I'll date another idol, in one condition." She said, JYP leaned forward to hear her condition, "Don't. Don't. DONT you EVER, say any of this to the girls until I say so." She warned. The men nodded, agreeing to her condition.

Jae Hwa sighed, "Okay, which idol am I going to fake date?"

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(More updates because author-nim couldn't wait. I see the story's becoming more interesting now eh🤔)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️