School Reunion

*The hair is her normal brunette colour. *

"I'll get you back for this, I promise you Doctor" Celeste gritted her teeth, self-consciously pulling down her skirt

"I'll get you back for this, I promise you Doctor" Celeste gritted her teeth, self-consciously pulling down her skirt. "I hate skirts"

"You need to look like a proper teaching assistant" The Doctor countered before a cheeky grin over took his face "Though I must say..." He looked down "You look mighty fine in that skirt, sure you can't get it any shorter?"

"Why you cheeky bas-"

The children started pilling into the class and Celeste sent one last glare towards the smug Doctor before she started handing out physics books to all the students. She made a mental note to get him back for her awful outfit, it was cute and all but it wasn't her style.

"Good morning, class. Are we sitting comfortably? I'm Mr Smith and that there is Miss Featherworth." The Doctor brightly introduces, trying to hide the smirk on his face.

"I hate you" Celeste quietly mutters.

"No you don't." The Doctor flashes a smirk, making the class chuckle in amusement. He starts writing on the board, though most of it looked like right nonsense. "So, physics. Physics, eh? Physics. Physics. Physics! Physics. Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. I hope one of you is getting all this down."

"You don't need to" Celeste mocked whispered to the class, earning a 'quiet feisty' from the Doctor.

"Okay let's see what you know. Two identical strips of nylon are charged with static electricity and hung from a string so they can swing freely. What would happen if they were brought near each other?"

Celeste quietly slipped into the supply closet whilst the Doctor quizzed Milo, she was searching for anything that could be used against the Krillitines. She frowned and stopped her searching when she couldn't hear the Doctor anymore, surely the lesson didn't end that quickly? She didn't actually know what happens after the Doctor's quiz as they never showed that in the episode.

"Doctor?" She called out, not turning around as she reached for the top shelf.

"Well that's a lovely sight." The very smug voice of the Doctor appeared behind her, he walked forward, his hands coming to rest on her hips. He pulled her back against him, so her back was against his toned chest and he brought his lips down to rest against her exposed neck. "You know...I rather like this ponytail"

He pulled her ponytail roughly yet it wasn't painful, her head goes backwards to the side and he starts leaving butterfly kisses up and down her neck.

"Doctor...the kids" Celeste manages to get out, the Time Lord responding with a light grumble.

"Got called for assembly, it's just us in here. Now-" He switches to his Oncoming Storm voice, the one she loves so much "You will stay here, understand?"

Celeste shivers as she listens to the Doctor's dark voice.

"Yes Doctor"

The Doctor hums in approval and carries on kissing her neck.

"As much as I like the sight, my sister has something she'd like to tell us"

The pair jump apart, Celeste blushing profusely and the Doctor looking very happy as Alfie gave him a knowing look. He'll get his chance, one day in the future.

The trio made their way to the canteen, once Celeste had applied several layers of foundation to the marks the Doctor left on her. She almost used the whole lot, he certainly didn't go easy on her neck.

"I thought there'd be happy slapping hoodies. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones. Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah. Don't tell me I don't fit in." The Doctor pouted after a few minutes of conversation.

"Darling schools aren't like that here" Celeste said with a fond smile on her face, ignoring the glare from Rose.

A dinner lady came stomping up to the table and glared at Rose, telling the blonde she needed to return to her station.

"And you... Miss..."

"Featherworth" The Doctor chimed in helpfully, earning a snigger from Alfie that was soon followed by two yelps of pain.

"I'll be back and you two boys will in for a world of pain." The annoyed girl says through gritted teeth but all she was met with was two cheeky grins.

"But what if we like it?"

****

"Miss Featherworth, do you know how valuable to this school you are?" Headmaster Finch says in a low tone from behind his desk as he stared at the new teaching assistant from across the table.

"Um no sorry I don't" She replied, a little bothered by this 'meeting'.

"Well I think you're just about to find out" The headmaster says with a dark tone as he presses a button on his desk, metal cuffs trapping Celeste to the chair. "I assume you're familiar with the The Skasis Paradigm?"

A look of horror overcomes her face as she watches a computer get brought into the room, she knew exactly what was about to pop up on that computer, she didn't know if she would be able to solve it or not with the Time Vortex going through her.

"No...no I won't" She breathes out, looking anywhere but the computer screen.

"Oh but Miss Featherworth, you will. For if you don't, we'll kill everyone in this school."