4- Go bite that woman

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

<Starting from this chapter, I will call Asteria as Mara till the end since it is more easy to read>

The sunlight laid through the white curtain as the young woman yawned. Her honey brown eyes flickered under the bright sunlight. "It is already morning?" She murmured with a frown. She felt like she still needed to sleep. After a loud sigh, Mara sat up on the bed with half opened eyes.

She looked up at the clock on the wall, it was 8 in the morning. She closed her eyes again, was not ready to get up. But unfortunately her stomach growled, making Mara sighed tiredly again. She also needed to get ready for the show which was going to happen in an hour.

Mara looked around for the phone which she found in her room yesterday. Since the phone did not have password, she could easily open it and use it. She checked her bank account with a frown. There wasn't enough money in her bank account.

"Damn, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this tiny amount?" She rolled her eyes, wanting to rob a bank. After some minutes, she decided to go to original Mara Athena's father's villa and ask for money. If he refused to give, she decided to point the gun at him.

"Today is Sunday.."

She murmured as stepped out of the bed. When she got money, she had to shop for herself and the Husky because the original Mara Athena did not have fashion sense and did not care about herself. Mara walked into the bathroom while humming the random song.

She did her morning routine and took a shower quickly seeing that her empty stomach was asking for food. She looked at the clothes which original Mara had. "What a stupid girl" she furiously spoke under her breath. There were simple tight jeans and t-shirts only.

The sight of simple clothes made the young woman frowned and sighed. "I think I have sighed for thousand times" she spoke to herself tiredly. In the end, she chose a dress which was kept in the box. It looked like original Mara Athena treasured that dress.

(The dress is on the top)

The young woman wore a dragon's breath colored shoulder off strapped dress without hesitating. "Come to think of it, where is Husky?" She was sure that her Husky slept with her last night, but in the morning he was nowhere to be found. She believed her Husky went out for a walk or he must be finding something to eat.

"It is show time!"

She stepped out of the room confidently. Her steps directed to the dining room. The house was not that huge and it was in silence. Mara frowned, at least the CEO of famous company should have a villa. Now the poor girl was living under her asshole father's control.

As she stepped into the dining room, there were two maids sitting at the dining table while eating snacks. The two maids rolled their eyes when they noticed the young woman. They stood up from the seats and walked past the young woman, completely ignoring Mara.

Mara furrowed her brows at the behavior of the maids. They were acting like the owners of the house, not doing their jobs. "Stop right there before I feed you all to my dog" Mara's sharp voice made the maids frowned in confusion.

When did the young woman become like that? The two maids ignored the young woman and kept walking. "Don't make me repeat!" Mara shouted as she walked towards the host seat. The two maids could not help but turned around at the young woman with tightened frowns.

"I am hungry, go cook something delicious. Don't forget to bring grape juice" Mara sat down at the host seat as she looked up at the two maids with a cold face. "The breakfast time is over, you should go back to your room and rest" one of the maids suddenly spoke bravely.