Twenty-Three.

Ellie's 18th birthday is on the April Full Moon, which means I won't be my usual, cheerful self. I would be tired and irritable the entire day. It just so happened to also be the last Quidditch match of the season, and Archie was here again to watch his sister in her last Quidditch match at Hogwarts, and Gryffindor is versing Hufflepuff for the cup so he wanted to watch his old house anyways.

But if Archie being here means anything, it meant he brought Matt Mckinnon with him again, this time he had brought along their friend and ex-Gryffindor Keeper, Garrett Chase. I told Sirius to keep me far from him otherwise I might just snap and rip his head off. Today was not the day to test me. I tried to keep a lid on myself, but it's hard on the days of the full moon.

My mind goes to the same place every time Matt is around: I hate the way he looks at her. He acts like she's some piece of meat. He's constantly watching her, or trying to talk to her when she's clearly not interested. We've been together for two entire years now, you'd think the poor dude would get the hint by now.

I was glad that I had my friends as a buffer. But when Ellie caught the Snitch and won the game for the throw year in a row, we all rushed to the field, and guess who got to her first. Not me. Not her brother. Her old Quidditch Captain made sure he was the first one to hug her and tell her how awesome of a game she played.

Peter put a hand on my shoulder, and in a hushed tone he said, "Calm down, mate."

"I am calm," I assured him.

"Then why are your hands balled into fists?" He asked, and then I looked down, and sure enough my hands were balled into fists. I saw Sirius was kissing Marlene, and Lily and James were, too. It gave me an idea. Matt can hug her, but he can't kiss her.

When Matt finally let go of her, I made my presence known. She smiled so wide, and I smiled back. "You were so amazing!" I picked her up and spun her around for a good moment. Then I put her down and I cupped her face in my hands and I kissed her. I kissed her straight on her lips in front of Matt. It felt so good, too. When I had finished kissing her, I brought my lips to her ear and whispered, "I am going to fuck you into oblivion tonight, darling."

"You promise?" She asked and smiled up at me. I nodded and kissed her again. 

"I love you so much!" I exclaimed, as we hugged tightly one more time before I let her go so she could hug her brother and Garrett.

Gryffindor threw a big party in celebration, and it was perfect for Ellie and I to sneak up to our dorm to be alone. Peter was his usual grumpy self when we emerged back to the party. I was kind of upset to see Matt was still here. Archie and Garrett were too. Peter huffed and went up to bed. I was confused at why he gets like that when Ellie and I use the room, mainly because he is never like that when James or Sirius use the room with their girlfriends.

I told Ellie I would get us some drinks and headed in that direction and found Archie was there. He smiled at me, "Need some refreshments after that? Huh?"

I looked at him like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"It's alright, mate," he patted my back, "You've been with my sister for two years now. I know you two shag, I'm not stupid. Now, give me the password to the Prefects bathroom so I can sneak down there with Mary and I won't tell my mother that you just defiled her little girl in your dorm while everyone else was down here celebrating."

Oh, he was good.

I chuckled, "Alright, but if you get caught, you better say that James was the one who gave you the password."

"Deal," he smiled. I gave him the password, and the two of them left. Just as I approached the others again, I stumbled upon a conversation that I just walked into.

"Oh come on, Peter is in love with her," said Marlene.

"No he is not," Ellie insisted.

"I'm telling you, he is. I can just tell."

I took a sip of my drink, and Ellie crossed her arms over her chest. "You also thought Sirius had a crush on me, too, remember?"

I nearly choked on my drink.

"Wait a second," I said, "You think Peter fancies Ellie?"

Lily and Marlene spoke in unison and they both answered. "Yes!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Peter? Peter Pettigrew? You mean Wormtail?"

Lily and Marlene answered in unison again, "Yes!"

"What do you guys think?" I asked, looking at the other two guys. James sipped his drink, Sirius was looking around the party like he wasn't listening.

"I don't think that it's not possible," said James. "He never gets upset or jealous when one of us uses the room. It's only after you and Ellie use it."

"So you think that he fancies Ellie?" I ask, "My girlfriend of two years, and he's never said anything. We knew Ellie for five years before we started dating and he never mentioned any kind of crush on her. That makes no sense."

"It could explain a lot," says Sirius, kind of shrugging. "Like James said, he never acts like that when it's me or James in the room, only you two."

"Maybe he has a crush on Remus," said Matt. We all looked at him.

"What?" Said James, who looked the most taken aback by that statement.

"I mean, Remus isn't terrible looking," said Matt, and he shrugged, "And more and more chaps are realizing that they're homosexual every year. You never know who is these days. Maybe he isn't jealous of Remus for dating Ellie, but of Ellie for dating Remus."

"Well," said Garrett, "While I do agree that Remus is a handsome lad, I don't think Peter is gay. He's definitely got a crush on Ellie. He told me last year."

Ellie looked at him shocked, "What?" 

Matt scoffed, "You had that information this entire time and you let me make that speech? Thanks mate."

He placed a hand onto Matt's shoulder, "I always knew you weren't a bigot, mate. But yeah, we talked last year, and he said he realized he liked Ellie after she and Remus got together. He never said anything though because he didn't want to make it weird, but he's really bad at hiding it. I told he needed to work on his jealousy because he's lousy at hiding it. He looked at Ellie, "He knows you find him repulsive."

"Repulsive isn't the right word," Ellie replied, "He's not my favorite person in Gryffindor Tower. I kind of feel bad now that I know."

"It's alright, Ellie, don't feel bad. He can't help it that you'd rather shag Remus," said Sirius.

Always a charmer, that Sirius. I draped an arm around her shoulders, "He'll move on eventually," She nodded. "Come on, guys, we're celebrating! It's Ellie's birthday!"

"And she won the cup for Gryffindor again!" Added Matt.

Since Matt had chimed in, I took it a step further. "Everyone cups up," I paused for a moment while they listened. "To Ellie, the most beautiful, crazy, fun-loving, sexiest woman I have ever met. Congratulations on winning the cup for the third time. Happy birthday, I love you so much, Bunny."

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone else cheered and clicked their cups together. I gave Ellie a kiss on the lips real quick.

We enjoyed our time together that night. Because tomorrow began preparing for our N.E.W.T. exams. It's like the O.W.L.'s but like 100 times more important for our future. I knew that I was destined for low paying jobs my entire life due to me being a werewolf, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to get every N.E.W.T. as I could.

The next month went by so fast. May always flew by during school years. It was like I blinked and then it was June already. The first two weeks were spent taking the N.E.W.T. exams. The last two weeks were for the younger students to take their O.W.L.'s.

On the day we finished our exams, we all decided to hang out in the Common Room. I had passed everything. Eight N.E.W.T.'s. We drank celebratory Butterbeers and didn't leave the Common Room. The next two weeks were spent watching over younger students, keeping them out of trouble, and taking it in that we now had two more weeks of being students here.

Ellie was excited to begin becoming a healer. Ellie, Dorcas, and Mary hope to work at St. Mungo’s together. I think that's perfect for them.all if my roommates were going on to become Aurors, Lily was too. Marlene was recruited for the all Witch Professional Quidditch team, the Holyhead Harpies. The only one that didn't have an idea of what the future holds was me. It wasn't because I didn't know what I wanted to do, it was because I couldn't, because of my condition.

On our last day, I didn't want to think about my future right now. I wanted to focus on my last day in the Castle. The guys and I took one more walk around to all of the secret passageways and at the end of the day, I decided to do something daring.

Ellie and I took one more moonlit walk up to the Astronomy Tower, her favorite spot in the castle, and I decided to ask her a very important question. "So, I know tomorrow begins the beginning of the rest of our lives. I don't want to spend any second of it not with you. So I was wondering if maybe you'd like to find a place and move in together."

Her brown eyes widened. "Oh I would love that." She said, sounding like she didn't even think about it and then she threw her arms around me, hugging me tight.

I hugged her back tight. I even picked her up. "You make me so damn happy, Bunny." I told her as we hugged. I squeezed her tight.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

____________________
Here's part 23!

They're done with school now! And they're moving in together how adorable is that!

I love them so much. I am excited to get on with the story now and get to all of the ideas I have planned for them as adults now!

-Emily Winchester.