𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Clothes don't have a gender." Sorin said, looking at the worker and grabbing a onesie from out the boys section.

"Dont tell me that I have to pick from the girls section just cause I'm havin a girl. Last time I checked, it was my child not yours." He continued, staring at the worker.

The worker kept quiet, looking everywhere but at Rin. "Right, bye." He said, waving her off. He walked to the checkout area with a bunch of clothes.

He zoned out a bit, paying for everything and taking the bags off the counter.

-

"Am I toxic?" Sorin asked Kaltain, who was massaging his feet since they were swollen.

Kal shook his head, looking at the TV and rubbing Rins ankles. "You just be havin mood swings and bad days. That's all, mama." He said as Rin took his legs off his lap.

Sorin got up, sliding his slippers on and grabbing his phone. "Whea you goin?" Kaltain said, grabbing his bag of chips that Rin made him stop eating to rub his feet.

"Imma take a nap." Sorin mumbled, walking to the room and closing the door. He laid down on the bed, sitting his phone on the nightstand and covering himself up.

He looked down at the floor, biting the inside of his cheek before pulling the covers over his head and closing his eyes.

He opened his eyes, taking the covers off his head and leaning out the bed to open the drawer and grab a pack of cookies.

He rolled over, opening them and eating a few. "I'm fat...as fuck. I used to weigh..113 lbs but na I weigh 167 lbs." He said, talking to himself and eating another cookie.

He sat up, looking down at his stomach before rubbing it. His bottom lip poked out when he started looking at himself in the mirror that was infront of the bed on the other side of the room.

"Ian even fine nomo, I'm irritatin n I'm always hungry." He mumbled, looking at the pack of cookies he had infront of him.

He put another one in his mouth, playing with his strings to his sweatpants. "I can't even wear my clothes. It was bad enough I was fat before I had gotten pregnant." He said, frowning.

"This some bullshit." He said as Kaltain opened the door and looked at him. He glanced at Kal before eating another cookie and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Thought you said you was takin a nap." Kal said, walking into the bathroom. "I was until I got hungry." Sorin replied, taking the ponytail holder off his wrist and pulling his hair back.

He rubbed his chin, noticing his double chin was more visible before smacking his lips. He watched as Kaltain grabbed his bag full of tools before walking out the room and closing the door back.

He stared at the door for a while before looking back at the mirror.

-

"Youn want nothin?" Kaltain asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not hungry so stop askin." Rin responded, looking at his phone. "You always hungry, mamas. You sure youn want nothin?" Kal asked again making Sorin shake his head.

Kaltain stared at him before getting him something anyway and driving to the first window. After getting their food, Kal checked the bag first before speeding off, getting on the exit to go home.

"Hea." He said, handing Sorin a large fry. Rin grabbed it, putting his phone down and eating a handful of them. "Thought you wasn't hungry." Kal said, glancing at him.

"I ain't, shut up." Sorin mumbled.