Chapter 68

Heya guys! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Feel free to comment! I enjoy reading them! Plus, I hope you enjoy the song above, its Sleeping In The Cold Below by Keith Powers! I Star Shanty!

Once upon a time, Inko Midoriya was regarded as a kind and soft lady with a selfless heart; the people she worked with held testament that she was once an absolute ray of sunshine in their workplace. Her best friend, Mitsuki Bakugo, would swear to everyone God available that Inko was a good person.

Then, in came Hisashi Shigaraki.

He was the typical bad boy from those pre-quirked western movies, with sunglasses, cigarettes and all; and as the saying goes, opposites attract. Inko fell for Hisashi, and Hisashi didn't fall in love, per say, for he was twisted and wrong, and instead became obsessed with the emerald haired lady.

His obsession came from his innate want to twist Inko Midoriya, his instinctual want to manipulate he got from his father, his desire for Control , made him want to turn her, to taint her golden heart black with evil, just like his own.

To do that, Hisashi first manipulated her love for him, slowly, like a leech, burying himself in her life, making her dependent on him and him alone. He took her away from her work, from her friends and family, from people who would see that she was changing.

He spoke about family, the family they were going to make; imagining none existent children, their names, their looks, their quirks, everything. And he twisted Inko's innate desire to protect her family to begin training her for combat; he continued pushing her quirk beyond its limits, knowing it could damage her brain permanently.

That was his end goal...

And it did just that; Inko's quirk damaged her brain so badly she began to lose memories, her behaviours changed drastically: whether that be from the damage or Hisashi's manipulations, no one would know. It left Inko ready for Hisashi and his sick, twisted goals.

He had turned someone with a good heart to evil and had a person under his thumb to use whenever he wanted.

And, in Inko's broken mind, she associated Hisashi with safety and warmth, attached onto him to keep her sanity.

Together, they started the Crimson Wyverns, the fresh but dangerous villainous group and terrorised Japan for years, doing jobs from assassinations to the destruction of rival groups to assimilate their territories under the Crimson Wyverns.

Years would pass, and Hisashi knew he wouldn't be able to keep the leadership of the Crimson Wyverns forever, and so, he had a child with his broken villainous wife. Izuku Midoriya.

They would let him grow up in a normal environment, hidden from the prying eyes of the criminal underground, to mature him into the perfect leader of the Wyverns with the perfect quirk to do so.

It would also be during those years that Inko Midoriya would reconnect with someone from her past; her once best friend Mitsuki Bakugo. In truth, the friendship they once had wasn't there anymore, it was merely a burned bridge, and Inko never tried to reconnect, but Mitsuki tried.