02

"What about this dress?"

"I don't know" I said before looking away from the dress.

"Come on love you got to choose something. What about this one?" she asked holding up another beautiful white dress.

"I don't care okay," I shouted at the poor woman who jumped at my tone.

"I'm sorry," I said and she nod while playing the dresses down.

"Just pick a dress and I'll work with it," I said before looking at Bryce.

He has been staring at me since the past 2 hours we've been here and yet he haven't said a thing.

"Ok," she said before leaving

"If you have something to say just say it," I said but he simply looked away and fold his hands behind him.

"Fine, have it your way," I whispered before picking up my phone.

The designer came back with a sleeveless mermaid dress. I'll be honest I'm not interested in which dress I get and worst I'm getting married to a complete asshole so I didn't care which dress it was.

I just want this nightmare to be over already.

I took the dress and went to try it on before exiting the changing room.

"You look beautiful," the designer complimented the moment I walked out.

I looked over at Bryce and the look on his face told me I looked beautiful but also that he was unhappy and angry.

His eyes meet mine and he looked away before storming out

I went back inside and took the dress off then changed back into my clothes before.

"I'll take it," I said before walking away.

I was done with this whole wedding thing for the day. I couldn't take the torture I was putting both of Bryce and I through.

Walking out of the store the little door bell made it known as to anyone who was close by.

Bryce was standing at the car holding his head in his palms.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Stupid question don't you think?" he answered while placing his hands down.

"Okay don't be an asshole," I said and he looked away.

"Are you done in there?" he asked

"Yes," I said

"Let's go then miss," he said before opening the door for me. I got in and he closed the door harshly.

"Are you hungry?" he asked when we stopped at a stop light

"No," I answered

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes Bryce, just take me home," I said while resting my head on the window.