10-

"Your awake! When did you wake up" denki screamed through the phone.

"Shutup your gonna wake him up" kirishima reminded him. "Was that fucking kirishima denki" y/n said sternly.

"Yeah... he kinda found out so did Todoroki and Bakugo" denki could feel y/ns anger through the phone.

"I woke up around 9 hours ago and denki kaminari I swear If they go blabbering off. Where's my baby."

"Hiros sick he wouldn't go to sleep, and was awake for 15 hours" he heard shuffling on the phone. "What temperature is he at"

"102 I just check it, and it's going down he's finally sleeping. He's gonna be fine that's why kirishimas here"

"I should've been awake, he shouldn't have had to save me" y/n groaned over the phone.

"Y/n you saved him. He's fine your now fine. You had us all scared for a minute y/n" Denki sighed standing up.

"I know I'm sorry. I have to go the doctors are in the room tell hiro I love him, and I'll try to fly out as soon as I can. Love you"

"I love you too bye y/n" denki hung up and kirishima smirked in his direction. "You like y/n huh"

"Hell no she's like my sister kirishima" he rolled his eyes munching on pizza. "I'll make some tea, hiros awake and wants you" kirishima said. "Again? That was only 30 minutes of sleep" he sighed walking back to his room.

Denki put down his pizza and walked to his room. He sat next to hiro, tears where streaming down the young boys face. "I'm hear little man" hiro engulfed his hit face into denkis chest. Denki ran his hand through his tangly hair.

"101.5 your fever going down." He tried to cheer him up, tomorrow when he's better denki will let him talk to his mom and know she's awake.

"I got tea and medicine" kirishima walked in the room. "Can you sit up?" Denki asked, hiro nodded and sat up against the bed's head frame.

"Here you go hiro my name is Eijiro Kirishima" kirishima greeted sending him a friendly smile. Hiro gagged at the taste of the orange medicine.

"Hello" his voice rasped out, he felt comfortable with kirishima already. Hiro laid his head on kirishima's lap closing his eyes. Kirishima gasped in shock, he didn't expect hiro to like him.

"He's sleeping? Why didn't he sleep on me?" Denki asked full of jealousy. "He's so adorable" kirishima said admiring all of Hiros features.

Kirishima ended up falling asleep sitting up, denki sat on the couch trying to sleep. He pulled out his phone calling y/n.

"Hey denki do you know that I get a super cool wheel chair. I mean come on I can totally walk by myself. I swear right when i get out this stupid hospital I'm going straight to Japan" you mumbled off.

"You got to wait atleast a week." He heard a gasp. "Rude. I was thinking, does hiro like the school there?"

"He loves it. Hiro says they teach more and are nicer" denki yawned stretching on the couch.

"Maybe when I come I'll see if we can stay." Now denki was the one in shock. "What!? Really"

"Yeah. It was my dream to work in America, but after what happen I don't know if I could see it the same. Also I like Japan better it's safer. Plus you and mom are there." denki was jumping up and down like a little kid. "What about your job"

"I've already been looking to move to Japan ever since Hiro was 4. I bet I can get an agency offer. Is my baby okay?"

"I'm kinda mad, he fell asleep on Kirishima but not me." Y/m laughed over the phone. "Show me" Denki walked to his room and showed kirishima. He was slightly snoring and hiro was gripping onto his pants drooling a little.

Y/n waited till denki walked out the room to say something. "I miss my baby thank you for taking good care for him. It must've been stressful"

"It definitely wasn't easy but it wasn't hard, how do this everyday especially when you were a practical teenager"

"Hey I was 18. But to be honest I don't even know I'm glad though I don't know what i'd do without my little man." Denki jumped back on the couch covering himself in the fuzzy blanket. "Denki I'm a messed up person. I told myself I'd tell Hitoshi when I was 8 months pregnant. Now his son is 5 how do you even tell somebody that"

"Y/n you aren't messed up. I understand why you didn't tell him, he put you in a position to think that you didn't matter. Therefore making you think that Hiro would be a distraction for him. Whatever you choose I'll support you." y/n sighed nodding.

"I'll tell him... maybe" y/n said nervously.

Y/n and denki talked for the night, crying, laughing and catching up on life. Denki fell asleep around 2am.