𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

THIRD PERSON
The night trailed upon the students of Hogwarts quicker than you'd expect.

The gryffindors recently hung out together in their common room getting to know each other. Most of them had gotten tired and proceeded to their dormitories to prepare for bed.

"And then there were four." Y/N whispered to herself through the awkward silence between her and the golden trio.

"Are any of you tired yet?" Ron asked them and everyone shook their heads calmly.

"I'll go to bed if you do." Harry whispered to Y/N as he sat on the couch with her on the floor beside him. She smiled and laid her head on his knee.

"You're the only one that's sleepy." Y/N responded. Ron watched from the other end of the couch feeling threatened to say anything.

He eyed them in silence but Hermione noticed. She sat on the chair that seated one person located on Ron's side of the sofa.

"Maybe we should all go to bed a bit early." Hermione insisted while staring at Ron with a feeling of empathy. He nodded in response and was the first to leave.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Harry stood up and offered his hand to Y/N to help her up. She took his hand and stood as well.

"Sweet dreams." She responded with a smirk.

"Sweet dreams indeed." Harry assured humorously. She chuckled under her breath as he pulled her closer, her head connecting to his chest.

He embraced her carefully, being mindful of her hair and making sure he doesn't mess it up.

She returned his embrace and pulled away not long after. He gently kissed her hair and walked towards his dormitory, looking back at her before turning the corner.

Hermione had been cleaning up the mess the others left behind out of courtesy, "I guess i'll be meeting you in the room then?" Hermione questioned.

"Yeah, just give me a few seconds." Y/N sat back onto the sofa and reached for the book she sat on the table before everyone gathered into the room to chat.

Hermione walked away to leave, but turned around last minute, "Are you and Harry.." She asked while squinting.

"Are we what?" Y/N squinted back with a smirk because she knew where the conversation was headed. Hermione giggled softly and headed towards the girl's dormitories. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and got comfortable with her book.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

It's been a couple hours since Y/N first started the book she was reading. Although they've only been at Hogwarts for a couple months this year, she's already read at least seven books from the library. It's peaceful to get time to yourself and Y/N cherished that time in the Gryffindor common room.

"I guess i'm not the only one still awake." Ron crept into the common room in his pajamas with a smile written across his face.

"Yeah.. I should probably get to bed. I suppose you've came here to be alone." Y/N prepared to leave by closing her book and standing up graciously.

Ron firmly grabbed her arm, "No." He whisper shouted abruptly, "I mean.. no, I don't want to be alone. I'd appreciate it if you would stay here." Ron let her go and gave her puppy dog eyes. She playfully sighed, "Please?" He begged and stepped out in front of her.

"Fine." Y/N voiced with a chuckle. She sat back down in her spot she's sat in the last two hours.

She reopened her book to where she left off. Ron sat on the other side of the sofa, mindful of whatever her and Harry had goin on.