17: 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 ★

Elvi runs down the stairs, her white dress flowing in the wind around her body.

"You look beautiful, baby," I say to her

"Thank you! Wh-where are w-we going?," she asks as she stops in front of me. A silly grin sits on her lips, making my lips upturn too.

I chuckle at her curiosity. "Its a suprise, little one," I inform.

She groans and looks away from me. My ring clad hand turns her face back to me.

I kiss her. My hands trail down her body, resting on her ass. She yelps when I squeeze and trys to escape my arms, but fails.

"Stop being whiny, or I just might have to punish you, yeah?," I tease.

"I-I'm sorry, daddy," she apologizes. "I'll b-be good."

"I know you will, love. Now get your pretty self in the car," I softly demand.

I open the door for her, patting her butt as she climbs in. She sits in the seat with a pout and crosses her arms.

I shake my head at her and close the car door, walking around and getting in the drivers seat.

"Y-you look gorgeous," Elvi mutters.

(just imagine doc marten boots)

"Thank you, baby," I reply and start the car. "You ate lunch right?"

She nods her head and hums. I see her hands nervously messing with her rings, so I grab the one closest to me, intertwining them together.

I run my thumb along the back of her hand to calm her down. "Theres no reason to be nervous, darling. Okay?"

"Okay. C-can you play some m-music?," she asks.

"Mhm." I connect my phone to the radio and start playing music before I drive out of the property gates and to our destination.

Elvi hums along to the songs, her hand tightly holding mine.

~

I park the car a street away, helping Elvi out of the car and down the street. Her eyes light up when she sees the botanic garden.

We walk under an archway, decorated with colorful flowers and green vines.
"I've always w-wanted to go t-to one of these," Elvi exclaims.

"Dont wander off, okay?"

"Yes sir," she says. I bend down to give her a forehead kiss.

My hand in hers, I lead her down the winding paths. Flowers, cacti, little trees, bushes, and small ponds are seen as we walk.

Elvi gasps as we get to the end of the path. "Is there b-butterflies i-in there?"

I nod my head, leading her to the room full of colorful insects.

Butterflies are everywhere, some resting on plants, some flying around.
Elvi sticks her hand out for one to rest on, which a beautiful blue on does.

I take my phone out capturing the moment. Her smile is huge, eyes focused on the insect. "Bye-bye, butterfly," she whispers as it flutters away.

"Are you ready to go, darling? We have one more place to go," I ask the beautiful girl.

"Yes, b-but where else are we g-going?," she questions as we exit the room.

"Its a suprise, little girl. I'm not gonna tell you." I shake my head at her, holding in a laugh when her face turns into shock.

"I don't like surprises," she groans, kicking her shoes on the sidewalk.

"Too bad," I tease. I open the car door for her, her getting in with a grumpy look on her face yet again.

~

I grab a blanket from the back seat, going to Elvis door and picking her half asleep body up, and placing her on my hip.

Walking across the sand, closer to water, I lay the blanket down. I sit down on it, Elvi in my lap.

"Wake up, darling. We're here," I whisper to her. Brushing away the hair in her face, her eyes open slowly, a small smile on her lips when she sees me.

She smiles more when she sees where we are.

Turning around, the glow from the sunset hits her face, making my breath catch in my throat. She looks ethereal.

She stares at the sky. Pink, orange, and yellows painted onto it. I only stare at her, taking in every little thing about her.

She turns back around to me. She just looks at me for a while, just like I did to her.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek, before softly saying, "I love you, Aleksander."

I look into her eyes of honey, whispering back, "I love you, Elvi," with no hesitation.

I do love her.

I love her more than I love myself.

I lean in to seal my confession- my promise- with a kiss. A soft kiss.

When I pull away, Elvi shivers from the cold breeze, making me laugh a little. I slide off my jacket, sliding her arms into it and wrapping her in it.

Together we watch the sky as the colors disappear, slowly replaced by little stars and a dark sky. The moon shines onto the water, the silvery light rippling with the waves.

We talk about anything and everything in hushed voices, until the wind becomes too cold. I shake off the blanket, carrying it and Elvi back to the car.

Elvi soon falls asleep again, only me and the music left.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 886

ʕっ˘ڡ˘ςʔ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ɪᴛ.

Mʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ.

Pʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.

...

Wʜᴏ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ??
Mɪɴᴇs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴋᴀᴢ ᴏʀ ɴɪᴄᴏ.

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 7ᴋ <33