16

the two boyfriends haven't left the house in ages because everyday that went by was another day that juyeon got closer to finding jeno. every time they went out they were met by him and it always ended up with one of them returning home with scratches and bruises.

jeno wanted to take jaemin on a date though but it was too risky to go out for one. he finally had a boyfriend and it was someone he loved with all his heart, he wanted to make their relationship special and meaningful so he planned a date within their walls of comfort.

Jaemin was currently working on some homework that he was assigned while being home school, it was the perfect opportunity for jeno to set up the date.

the first thing he did was go throughout the house and pick up every sheet and blanket he could find, taking them up to his room along with some pillows. he then went down to the garage and found a box that was labeled "lights" and took that up to his room as well.

it took him a while but he was able to create some type of fort over his bed that was illuminated by blue lights and other smaller lights. it looked perfect in jenos eyes and he hoped it did in jaemins as well.

jeno then made his way down to the kitchen after closing his door and locking it so jaemin wouldn't get in. it was too risky to order a pizza so he decided to make one on his own.

he looked up a recipe and followed every single step except for the adding garlic in the sauce part, he didn't wanna cause any burns to the youngers mouth on their date. the pizza surprisingly came out alright and jeno had put it in a box he made using some cardboard he found laying around.

the boy put the pizza box on his bed along with some soda cans and candy he found in the pantry. the last step was to look presentable and that's what he did, dressing in slightly ripped jeans along with a white hoodie, something new for a change. he tossed his hair about and let it fall into its natural place before going over to jaemins room and knocking on the door, opening it slightly.

"mr. na, your bed for two awaits." jaemin closed his text book then looked up at his door.

"mr. lee?" he asked with a confused face, knowing jeno was in fact behind the door.

"yes, your bed for two awaits." jeno asked again while pushing through the door.

"but i'm already in my bed." the younger boy replied while putting his homework away.

"just come here you dummy." jaemin giggled and made his way over to his boyfriend, hugging him gently.

"you look nice, what the occasion?" the younger asked while pressing a soft kiss to jenos lips.

"you'll see." jeno grabbed jaemins hand and lead him to his room, opening the door and brining the boy in front of him to see. "welcome to date night baby"

jaemin turned around and gave jeno the tightest hug before walking into the fort, admiring the pretty lights that were strung above his head.

"it's beautiful jeno, i love it." jeno smiled and gave his love a back hug while the younger leaned back into him.

"get comfy lovey." jeno whispered in his ear before giving him a small peck on the neck.

as if he suddenly got an adrenaline rush, jaemin flung his body onto the bed and snuggled up into the pillows which caused the older male to laugh at the cuteness of his beloved.

"is that a pizza?!" the younger boy exclaimed while jeno crawled into the bed behind him, snaking his arms around his waist.

"it is, dig in baby." jaemin grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat it while doing a little happy dance. the reaction let jeno know that the younger was enjoying the pizza and that lifted a small weight off of his shoulders.

the two spent their time cuddled up while watching a random movie jeno had chose. jaemin was pretty occupied eating the pizza and candy that he loved almost as much as he loved jeno.

"gosh that was good." jaemin wiped his hands on a stray napkin and took a sip of his soda, finally finishing the whole pizza. he turned his body to face jeno and greeted him with a small peck on the lips, the peck soon turning into a more meaningful kiss.

they both loved the way their lips felt together, it was a comforting feeling that they both could escape to when they felt anything other than good.

jaemins arms made their way around jenos neck while the olders just tightened their grip around his waist. they both tilted their heads into the kiss to deepen it a bit but not too much. it was until jeno licked at the youngers lips for entrance that the kiss got more heated. of course jaemin opened his mouth for jenos tongue to explore, their tongues dancing around with each other's as their hands roamed their bodies.

jenos hands had made their way up jaemins shirt, quickly removing it off of the boy. he shivered at the feeling of the cold air on his somewhat warm skin but he shivered more when jeno placed his body over his.

the brown haired boy looked up at his beloved boyfriend and gave his lips a soft kiss before the others started working on his neck. jaemin could feel the need in him growing as jeno sucked and bit at his skin, he knew where this was going.

"jeno.. isn't it too early for this?" he looked up at his boyfriend who was now brushing some hair out of his face.

"do you love me? do you trust me? and are you okay with this?" jeno asked in a soft tone while leaving soft pecks along jaemins chest.

"yes..yes...and yes." jaemin gave his famous smile while his hands worked at jenos hoodie, pulling it off of the olders body.

" i would never hurt you nana." and with that the boys started their lust filled night of love making. in that moment jaemin could feel how much jeno loved him and how much pleasure the older could give. they both enjoyed every second of what they were doing that night, to the point to where they did it more than once. the feeling of love was just too great to stop right away.

————————
A/N
ahhh three updates in one day i'm crazy! when did i get all this motivation! it'll probably go away soon tho-