Stefan- i thought you leave me part1

It's Wednesday evening . Stefans feeling not good today, he's feeling sad, lonely and tired, but not so tired to go to bed, he's tired of everything. Damon's gone since this morning. He left without saying a word or left a note.
So Stefans staying in his pajamas since that, laying on his bed and eating ice cream. He watched a show on Netflix as he suddenly heard how the front door open.

,, Steffie, your big brother is back." Damon called. Expecting that Stefan would run downstairs to hug him like as if they hadn't seen each other in years. But it was quite, too quite if you would ask Damon. So he called out for Stefan a second time .
,, Stef??" no one response. So he decided to go to Stefans room.

He opened Stefans door, seeing a moody Stefan who's eating ice cream. He slowly walked over to Stefan ,, hey buddy, you're eating ice cream ? He asked as he laid down next to Stefan. Stefan nodded.
Damon decided to let Stefan take his time to speak so he looked over the tv watching the show with Stefan. After 5 min Damon heard a sob, he looked up to see Stefan, who's crying right now.

,, hey, stef, what's wrong baby brother?" he asked Stefan while pulling the bowl of ice cream out off his hands to put it on the nightstand next to Stefans bed.
,, I'm not feeling so well Damie. I was scared here, I was scared that you would left me again." Damon looked at him with a serious look on his face ,, when I woke up, I was alone here. No one was there and I thought you would come back in an hour but you didn't, it's almost 8pm. And I lost hope. I thought I did something and that you would decided that it would be better to go." Stefan said crying harder.

Damon pulled Stefan to his chest, letting his baby brother crying in his arm. He's gently rubbing his back and his cheek. Kissing his head a few times. He whispered calming words to his little brother

,, shhhhh, you don't have to fear anything little brother. I'm here, I will go nowhere. Shhhh it's Fine, your big brothers holding you.."

Stefan slowly calmed down. His head resting on Damon's chest. His voice is still shaking.
He felled asleep.

Damon knew that Stefan needed it so they would talk in the morning. He decided that he would sleep here tonight. 30 mins later Damon is still awake watching a movie while rocking Stefan a bit. He looked down at his little brother as he noticed that he sucks on his thumb. Damon smiled.

,, are you hungry little brother?" He heard Stefans belly growling. ,, no wonder, I'm sure you ate nothing today except ice cream." he bit in his wrist and bought it to Stefans mouth. Stefan started to drink. Damon rested his head on Stefans.

,, you can take as much as you need baby brother. Your little belly need it.."
After 45 mins Stefan stopped. Damon pulled the sheets over the two and rocked Stefan a while, before he fell asleep too.