XI

Jason threw his spear into the wall, Y/n's words rang throughout his mind.

"And what about you Mr. Grace?"

He retrieved the spear, and threw it once again into the dummy before him.

"Would you fly or would you swim?"

He wiped his sweat covered forehead with the hem of his shirt.

The Camp Half-Blood tee stuck to his skin, and slowly Jason began to peel it off.

"Which one would you do for the rest of your life?"

Several Aphrodite girl's swooned over the hero, but their attention was soon taken over by Y/n as she destroyed the team of boy's who were playing volleyball on the beach.

He took a break, sipping from his water bottle as he observed Y/n. She grinned devilishly as she once again, scored a point.

David groaned angrily, "How the fuck are you so good at this?!"

"I'm A disciple of Poseidon, beach sports are something I have mastered. Why, you considering becoming like me so you can win?"

David literally screamed like a girl as Y/n slammed the ball down on his side of the net before he or his teammates could receive it.

"TEAM Y/N WINS!!"

The Girls cheered while the boy's sulked. Jason merely chuckled as his fellow campers shuffled away from the triumphant girl.

Jason quickly followed the girl, his spear in hand.

"Fly," He mumbled.

She turned to him, a smile on her face.

"I knew you would say that."