27 : Forever!?... Forever

Our couple has reached their hotel. Mew booked a suite for them overs looks the EFill tower.

The view is such an amazing thing. It shows the whole city....

Gulf is admiring the view when he felt mew hug him from behind putting his head on his shoulder.

Gulf smiled and leaned more to mew's embrace smiking warmly. He really missed this kind of feeling. He just want more and more...

"Baby, we can go to the mall and do some shopping.. I won't say No to anything u want... What do u think!?"

Mew wants to make it up for his baby. He knows that he just suffered and he don't deserve what happened he want to spoil and pamper him...

Mew never felt like this before. All of this feeling is new for him but he is happy just the way they are now.

Gulf turned and looked at mew smiling

"No hubby.... I won't go to any place today... I want to cuddle in bed.... Are u okay with that!?"

said gulf hugging mew rightly making the elder feels really warm....

Mew bend and carried gulf on a bridal style smiling

"Anything that my Prince want, he gets"

Gulf circled his hands arou d mew's neck kissing him softly then he said

"This all what I want.. And this all what i want to get"

Mew couldn't control the boy in his hands anymore. He walked towards the bed and put gulf there gently hovering him.

"okay baby.... Let me mark u as mine today....cant hold on anymore... May I, love?? " asked mew with already kissing Gulf's neck.

Gulf can't focus. Mew is playing with his neck with his tounge and playing with his ears with this sexy husky voice...

Mew's words made gulf red and shy... He can't believe what is happing and what is gonna happen now...

Gulf just put his hand on his eyes Blushing hard whispering

"Aw di...,love"

Mew immedialty unbuttoned his shirt in fast move. Mew took his shirt off too.

Now, both of them is nake and looking at the other one admiring what he is  seeing.

Gulf finally can touch what he wanted the most.... This skin... This Holly glass.. Finally, it is his to do whatever he want....

Mew on the top of gulf is already in heaven seeing his baby's half naked body...

How much he want to bite here and there but he don't want to make it rough for the first time with his baby....

He knows that gulf had been with Many girls, but this totally diffident... And mew is so glad that gulf now is ready to say that they are a couple....

"u are so damn beautiful, babe.... Can't hold on more.... I want to eat every inch of your Holly body..."

Mew leaned and kissed gulfy all over his face. He put his lips on his eyes, nose, cheeks and of course his juicy lips....

Gulfy felt so good with mew's lips on his skin.. It is making him feel weird in his stomach but it is so good.

When Mew is kissing his neck, gulfy is kissing his hubby's shoulder softly. Like he is making sure that mew is here...

Mew is here with him...

He is kissing him...

He is making love to him....