Chapter 39

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

Bright yellow rays peeping through the curtains of the window were falling on my eyelids disturbing my beautiful sleep.

I was awake but wasn't in a mood of  getting out of my comforter so just turning my face sideways I blocked the disturbance and resumed my sleep listening to the lub-dub of my Arjun's heart❤

After many days I had a peaceful sleep in the arms of my man with my head lying on his chest and his arms around me. The feeling is serene❤

I felt his fingers caressing my hair and a smile curved up my lips.

"Don't wanna wake up??"

"No" I replied in my sleepy voice still lying on him

"We are getting late Sona"

"I don't care...just let me lie down here on my favorite pillow"

"Your favorite pillow is not going to run away from you my over-possessive wife...let's wake up...we need to rush to our respective works"

Lifting my head from his chest I mumbled "But I don't wanna go anywhere...I need a long break"

Putting  his hands back to his head he said "Hmm...even I need it so badly"

"See...you feel the same...so let's stay at home today"

"Your wish is my command Sona...but before that let's wake up from this bed or else everybody will be thinking that we are up to something...you know what I mean right??" He asked with a naughty smile.

And the poor me couldn't help with my cheeks getting pink and had to hide them from his teasing gaze. So I lowered my head and smiled on his chest.

Tucking my hair locks which were brushing his broad robust chest he whispered in a husky voice

"Hayee...my cutie ghost...how can you blush so beautifully"

I tried getting up but he held me by my waist "Why do you always try hiding your blushy cheeks??"

"Aren't we getting late??" Raising my brows I cross-questioned him

"You know what...when you blush your cheeks turn into pink Shimla apples...and I love biting

Before he could finish his words I slapped his chest hard and made myself free from his hold and ran to the washroom without turning back at my shameless husband.

I glanced at my face in the mirror and realized that my shameless husband was right. My cheeks were turned completely red like a fresh tomato and a blushy smile was stuck hard to my lips.

And I heard a knock on the door.

"Sona...Take your own time to blush..I won't disturb you...I'll use another restroom"

************************************

I took a shower and got dressed up into my salwar kameez as we will be hanging around at home. I was wiping my hair with a towel. Arjun came into the room in his T-shirt and track pants and at the same time, my phone began ringing.

"Sona...it's Siya" he picked up the phone passing it to me and his finger slipped on the speaker icon

"Hey, sweetheart...tell me about yesterday's results...I am dying to hear it...what was the flavor?? Strawberry or peach....how did Arjun rea

Before I could reach him the pregnant dinosaur spoke everything in one go and I wanted to hide deep inside the earth.

Running to him I snatched the phone from his hand and immediately mumbled to her "I'll call you later" and cut the call.