Bill and Fleur

Amelia walked out into the burrows living room

Amelia walked out into the burrows living room. She then made her way to Ginnys room. She opened the door and there Fleur sat. Amelia could already tell how nervous the girl was for today. She had been planning everything so carefully and particular. That was why Amelia was gonna make sure everything went smooth and there was no interruptions or flukes throughout the day. If a problem came up Amelia would deal with it not Fleur.

"You doing alright?" Amelia asked sitting in the chair besides her. "Yeah I'm fine just a little nervous" Fleur says and folds her hands. "Let's get you ready!" Amelia said and opened the makeup bag. "Can you go get Ginny and Hermione I wanna get ready together?" Fleur asks and Amelia nods and walks out into the living room. "Hey Ginny, Hermione come get ready!" Amelia said and Ginny and Hermione sat up and walked with the girl.

Hermione and Ginny had gotten off to a bad start with Fleur. Amelia however had talked with them about accepting her and explained to them that she has risked her life multiple times to save him. They seemed to see that as a good enough reason and began to accept her more into the family. Everybody already can assume that Hermione and Ron are gonna get married if they don't then Amelia would be shocked.

The girls then sat down in front of a mirror. "Thank you for your support" Fleur says gesturing to the two girls and they both nod and began to open their own makeup bags. Amelia then turns and sits across from Fleur. Amelia had been practicing Fleurs makeup for a good month to try and perfect it. Amelia started off and put the makeup softly on the girl. "What if you don't have enough time to get ready?" Fleur says worried. "I'll be fine don't worry about me" Amelia says and begins to put blush onto Fleurs cheeks.

Amelia then finishes and Fleur looks in the mirror. "Wow I look beautiful" Fleur says examining herself in the mirror. "You look extra beautiful, you're always beautiful" Amelia says smiling at her cousin in the mirror. The door then opens and Gabrielle is in the door way. "Mom said I can help put you in the dress" she says and Fleur smiles. "Fine I guess" Fleur says and the room all laughs.

"Alright since the dress is multiple parts we need to start from the top." Amelia says and puts the top of the dress on Fleur. "Alright now the middle" Amelia says and the girls in the room help put the middle part of the dress on Fleur. "Okay and the bottom" Amelia says and puts the bottom part of the dress on. "Now the vail" Amelia says and puts it into Fleurs perfectly done hair.

—————————————-—————————————

Amelia quickly took a swig of her drink. She never drank much but she quickly took a shot. She made a disgusted face and Cedric who was beside her laughed. "That's really gross" Amelia says and Cedric laughs again. "You look really beautiful by the way fiancé" Cedric whispered in Amelia's ear. She then giggled and grabbed a glass of water. She decided not to wear the ring. She didn't want the day to be taken away from Fleur in any way. She would probably tell her in a month or two. Amelia was wearing a sage dress that was floor length. She had earrings that looked like vines that stretched from her pierced ear and up into her hair. She had found time to perfect her Makeup and do her hair. She had only curled her hair.

Amelia felt a tap on her shoulder and looked back shocked when she saw a boy she hadn't seen in years. Oscar the boy who had gone up to her on the first day of her sixth year. "Hi Amelia right?" Oscar asked and that's when Amelia noticed Cedric was over by the bar talking to Harry. "Yes that's me" Amelia responds.

"Do you wanna dance?" Oscar asks reaching his hand out and Amelia grabs it. The two then begin to dance on the dance floor. "You look really pretty tonight!" Oscar says and Amelia keeps a two feet distance between her and Oscar. "Thank you" Amelia says looking away. She had become a lot less oblivious throughout the years.

She then caught the eyes of Fleur who gave her a disgusted look. She then mouthed "why are you dancing with that loser?" and Amelia laughed. "What's funny?" Oscar asks and Amelia widen her eyes. "Nothing I'm actually gonna go find my boyfriend to see what he's up to" Amelia says and Oscar steps away and walks off the dance floor. Amelia always does the same and heads towards Cedric.

"I just had to dance with Oscar from Drumstrang and it was very awkward" Amelia says interrupting the conversation between Harry and Cedric. Harry then gives Amelia a smile and Amelia reaches out and hugs him. "It's good to see you Harry" Amelia says and Harry then walks away.

"I saw you dancing with Oscar" Cedric said with a smirk on his face. "Why didn't you save me?" Amelia asks shoving him. "I thought it was funny" Cedric said and Amelia shoved him again. Cedric leaned in and kissed the girl. "Enough PDA" Fleur says walking over to Cedric and Amelia. Bill follows quickly behind her. Cedric then licks Amelia's face causing her to push him away disgusted. Fleur and Bill laugh and then a song starts to play and Fleur and Bill look at each other and hurry off to the dance floor.

The song sounded almost like a tap dance. The wizard who were now heavily intoxicated began to dance around and Amelia and Cedric quickly joined them in the dance. However the fun was stopped when a bright blue light fell from the sky and into the middle of to a tent.

"The ministry has fallen, they are coming" the blue Lynx said in Kingsleys voice. It disappeared and Amelia quickly took out her wand. Swarms of death eaters invaded the tent and the tent erupted in chaos. Peoples screams could be heard and spells bounced around.

Amelia quickly stunned a death eater and they fell back and through a table. She quickly found Cedric but then looked for Fleur. She didn't see Fleur but she did see Gabriella standing scared. A death eater walked up to her and Amelia sent a spell hitting him in the side of the head. She ran to Gabriella and grabbed her and located the Delacours which were her aunt and uncle. She brought her to them and they quickly appearated together.

Amelia then saw Cedric and ran towards him. She grabbed his hand and they quickly appearated back to the cottage where it was safe.