un

RAVEN 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄. Her feelings were bugging her all night, and she had her other best friend, the year 10 she "adopted", Dahlia, to help her.

"Rae- you have to do it. You've liked him since, what? Primary? Literally everyone ships you guys. Remember when "RavenNotFound" was trending on twitter?  Everyone has your back here, all you have to do is make the move, love." Dahlia said encouragingly over the phone.

"I know Lia, I know. Sapnap hasn't said anything, has he?" They asked, a hint of mischief in her tone.

"No! Even if, why would I know? I don't- I don't talk to Nick that much."

"Keep talking, Dahlia. Back to the subject at hand, do I just walk into his room and do it?"

"Are you dumb? Yeah, do that!" Dahlia quickly hung up, not giving Raven anytime to protest.

"God, I guess I am doing this." Raven mumbled to herself.

Geoge was sitting at his computer, probably editing a video. He heard the footsteps of his roommate, and childhood friend coming closer to his room.

A second later, a knock was heard at his door.

"Yeah, come in, Ris." George said, turning on his chair.

"Hey, George." She said, sitting criss crossed on his bed. They cracked their knuckles on her thighs, her foot tapping lightly on the floor.

A smile was brought onto his face as a blush was painted on his cheeks. "What's up? You seem off." George told her, getting up from his chair and sitting next to them.

"Actually yes, I need to talk to you about something, kind of important." Raven said, sighing.

She felt a warmer hand slip into hers, placing the conjoined hands onto his thigh.

"Mhm, what? I bet it's not that bad. I think I need to tell you something too, but you can go first if you'd like."

"Why do I have to go first? You're so annoying. Dahlia peer-pressured me to do this right now, so I'm trying to say this before she calls up Sapnap or something to yell at me, but what I'm trying to slowly get at here is that I'm totally  in love with you." She said, adding a forced laugh at the end. She slowly saw George's face go from furrowed eyebrows and a concerned expression to another round of blushes being painted on his cheeks, his eyes going wide.

His spare hand ran through his own hair, his eyes not making direct contact with Ravens, instead dancing around the room.

"Hm- Same." George said simply.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'Same'? George, you're a fucking idiot. I hope you know that." Raven exclaimed, a small giggle escaping her lips.

"What should I order for dinner? Should I pull out my chef hat and try to make something?" George told them, standing up.

"If you do, I'll help you. You're shit at cooking." She said, grabbing a piece of gum from his dresser.

"I hate you, Ris. Despise, even."

"That's not what you said a second ago!"

Both of them stood up, walking towards the kitchen together, hands interlocked.

"What type of pasta should we try? Ooh! I'm godly at making Rigatoni, Mama taught me how."

"I actually called your mom the other day- talked for a few minutes. Anyways, Rigatoni it is." George continued quickly, grabbing his chef hat from the cabinet.