When you and him Babysit (Part 2)

Your Pov

I watch in content as Luka and Manon play in the sand together. Surprisingly, Luka is a pretty good babysitter. He knows how to woo Manon and make her listen, with no questions asked.

I took out my small sketchbook and my pencil and started to draw basic shapes. My eyes taking small peeks every now and then at their direction, trying to match the delicate features that adorn their forms.

But then, a small tap on the shoulder had me halt to a stop. I turned around, me eyes meeting with vivid azure eyes.

"Oh! Hey Zoé, what's up?" I greeted.

Zoé has blonde hair with hot-pink bangs on the left side, vivid azure eyes and light scarlet lips. She also has small freckles.

Zoé's hair strand was originally like the rest of her hair until she gets it dyed later by Rose and Juleka.

She wears a black leather jacket, a white top with a pink, cyan and yellow honeycomb flower on the front, and yellow pants. On her feet, her shoes have white shoelaces, toe caps, and soles.

The sides of her shoes are decorated with blue, lime-green, and pink heart patterns with black outlines. Which I absolutely love.

Zoé is a teenage girl from New York City and a student in Ms. Mendeleiev's class at Collège Françoise Dupont. She is also Chloé Bourgeois' half-sister.

She attended a boarding school back in New York, where she used to live with her mother.

"Hey (Y/N), whatcha drawing?" She then asked, taking the free seat beside me.

"Oh it's just a little sketch. Nothing big." I waved a hand at her, my cheeks flaring a hue red as I see the amazement in her eyes.

"How do you draw details like this. It's so nice!" Zoé then complimented. I gave her a small shrug.

"Zoé it's just doodles! I can teach you some tricks." I chuckled.

Zoé has been here for a month now and she seems to be blending in quite nicely.

The first time I saw her was when she was akumatized, but then she was saved by Ladybug and Chat Noir. Annnd then we officially met at the liberty while Luka and Kitty Section were playing.

"I'm heading to the M...M-Musée De-d'Arts." She started jumbling out the words, visibly frustrating with the pronunciation. I giggled and continued my sketching.

"Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris." I then corrected her. She snaps her fingers and then heaved out a small chuckled.

"Yes! That place!" Zoé said. She then rubbed the nape of her neck, blush flourishing her cheeks. "I-im sorry! I'm trying to learn French but my tongue gets all twisted whenever I try to say frenchy stuffs." She explained.

I shrugged. "It's fine. I also had a hard time trying to learn french when I first got here." I then explained.

"Well, I say your pretty good at it now." Zoé said, her azure eyes lingering with amazement. I smiled at her.

My eyes then lingered to Lukas direction for a second, he was stuff busy playing with Manon.

"Let's just say I have a great teacher." I then said.

A moment of comforting silence crashed through us. I continued to sketch as Zoé scrolls on her phone, showing me some of the latest highlights every now and then.

And then her phone rang.

"Oop! It's Marinette. I gotta go now (Y/N)!" Zoé said, abruptly standing up and fixing her black leather jacked. I waved a hand at her, a reassuring smile plastered on my face.

"No sweat. Tell Marinette I said h-"

"Mommy I want ice cream!"

My heart halted to a stop for a brief moment once I saw Manon jumping around in circles infront of me. Beside her stood Luka, who's eyes seem to lost that usual glow they had.

And his hair was full of sand.

Zoé looked at my direction, her eyes held bemusement and confusion.

"Mommy?" She repeated.

Manon nodded. "She's my mommy! And this is my daddy!" She then said, her arms wrapping around Lukas leg.

Blush started to consume my very being. My face was beet red, my eyes as wide as saucers as Zoé gives me a weird look.

"I'm just babysitting." I then whispered to Zoé. She gave me a small nod, her eyes wide and her plumps lips were shut tight.

"Oooh right! Right." She then says, a small laugh escaping her lips.

We then bid her goodbye, the blush on my face still avail. I turned around and gave Manon a glare. If looks could kill, Manon would probably be six feet underground by now.

"That was embarrassing." I then groaned, my hands coming up to my face as I heaved out a sigh.

"That wasn't so bad." I then heard Luka say. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I want ice cream!" Manon started stomping and huffing like a deranged kid. She then crossed her arms and nudged Luka.

"Daddy, ice cream!" She then huffed.

Luka could only chuckle at her. He took her hand in his and started to walk to the nearest ice cream parlor.

"Fine fine let's get you some ice cream." He then said.

I stood there dumbfounded as they start to walk away, but then Luka looked back and reaches his hand out.

"You too, mommy. Let's go." He then said, his voice teasing and playful. Blush soared my cheeks once more as I follow Luka like a lost puppy.

-

This is cringe.

Oh and I watched Sole Crusher.

It was bae.

Zoé is bae.

She's my fav character now.