𓂸

𝐀𝐢𝐥𝐚☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"What the fuck?" Sorin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

Kaltain looked at him with his face frowned up before walking back to the room. Rin walked over to the door, avoiding the mess on the floor before closing it.

He moved the legs of the body with his feet before stepping over it and heading to the room. Sorin kept quiet, walking in the room and watching Kal talk to somebody on the phone.

He had let Elide in so when the dog had seen Rin, he blocked him from walking further into the room.

Sorins hands trembled a bit, moving to the side to let Kaltain pass. Eli moved, going behind him and sitting down which was a sign for Rin not to go out the room.

Rin wasn't gonna lie, he was kind of scared. Yea, Kal had killed someone infront of him but that wasn't the part that made him scared.

The thing was, was that he had killed one of his 'homeboys'. With that, Sorin started thinking that if he could kill one of his closest friends without a second thought then he could kill him without one either.

Rin knew that Kaltain wasn't going to do anything to him but the more he thought about it, the more he started to believe it.

-

"Ion give a fuck how close we was, the bitch came to my fuckin house to try n kill me. Puttin my fuckin baby mama in danger." Kaltain said, pouring the gasoline all over his dead homeboy.

Quinn lit the match, listening to Kal ramble on about how fucked up the nigga had him. He could tell that he didn't take his medicine by his voice being deeper and the mug that was stuck on his face.

"Fuck I look like, dyin befo I could see my daughter. Let me atleast see ha go to her first day of school." Kaltain said, snatching the match out of Quinns hand and throwing it on the body.

He continued talking, watching as the body slowly started to turn into ashes the more hotter the fire got.

He stopped talking when his phone started ringing. His whole expression and attitude changed when he saw that Sorin was calling.

"Wassup mamas?" He said, standing up from his squatting position on the floor.

"Can you bring me something to eat when you pick me up? I'm hu- Nigga, you just ate the whole fuckin bag of my chips." Serephina said, cutting him off.

"Shut yo short ass up fo I fling you across this fuckin room. Fuck, you irritatin witcho nasty ass attitude. Mattafact, why the fuck is you even in hea, get out witcho natted up ass hair. Go the fuck to school and learn some shit witcho knockin knees." Sorin said.

Kal heard him snatch something from Phina, which was more than likely her bag of chips from how loud it was, and mumble under his breath.

"I bought these shits anyway. But can you get me some food before picking me up?" Rin asked, acting like he didn't just cuss out his younger sibling.

Kaltain chuckled and hummed. "Yea, imma bring you somethin." He said, glancing at Quinn who was on his phone texting someone.

The next thing he heard was Sorins room door being pushed open and Phina yelling at him for whatever reason.

"Throw somethin at me again and imma beat the f-" The phone had hung up making Kaltain shake his head. He stuck his phone back in his pocket, his facing going back to a mug.

"Damn his emotions be changin quick." Quinn muttered.

-

"You gon let me bend you ova?" Neith asked Aila making him frown his face up.

"Fuck no." Aila said, looking him up and down with his face still tied up. Neith licked his lips and stared at him before grabbing his wrist.

He pulled Aila in front of him by his waist before lowering him onto his lap. "You not gon let me fuck you?" He said as Aila shook his head but still tilted his head to the side when he started sucking on his neck.

Aila bit his lip, holding the back of Neiths neck. He was starting to get wet from Neith grinding and sucking on him but jolted and grabbed his hand when it tried to go in his pants.

He wanted to fuck Neith and the pounding he was feeling down there kind of hurted but in his mind, nobody would want to do it with somebody who has the wrong genital. Atleast thats what his parents made him believe.

Aila looked at Neith, his eyebrows slightly furrowed before getting up and walking to the bathroom.