05

Atreus' POV

"Wake the fuck up!"

Shooting up straight on the bed, I look around in haste, my eyes locking with Odessa's as she laughed at me.

"What do you want?" I asked dropping back onto my bed planning to go back to sleep.

"We landed like 15 minutes ago and we're ready to leave." Only then I realized Vera and Galina wasn't in the bed and the absence of the humming from the plane when it's on.

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked her getting off the bed quickly, grabbing a black round neck from my backpack on the settee.

"We did but you just went back to sleep." She said nonchalantly, cleaning her nails.

Was that blood?

"Dude hurry up! We don't want mom coming here to get us herself." She said to me snapping her fingers at me.

Putting on my sneakers clumsily I follow her to the door, stopping when I feel the cool air of Greece ruffle my bare legs.

I curse loudly grabbing a sweat pants from my bag pulling it on stumbling as I went down the steps.

"1." My mother said her eyes locking with mine just as I opened the door to the SUV.

I made it just in fucking time.

"I overslept, sorry." I say climbing in and sitting in the vacant seat.

"We already knew that." Vera said, grumpy as usual.

I scowled at her as she rested her head back on the chair closing her eyes, ignoring my harsh glare.

Nearly an hour later of driving through thick traffic we stopped in front of our family villa here in Greece.

Climbing out of the car I stop in way, preventing Vera from coming out the car. She groaned loudly at me as her fingers push on a painful pressure point in my neck.

"Ow! Ow! Fuck let go." I said loudly to her, hunching over slightly to get away from her.

She let go not before shoving me foward and out of the way roughly. I caught myself quickly, preventing myself from getting a concussion, or even worse.

"You always ask for it." Galina said to me shaking her head. She threw her hand over my shoulder, having to stretch because of the high difference but encouraged me to lean down so she could do it comfortably.

I walk up the stairs like that, bending awkwardly so my sister could have her arm around my shoulder. The things you do for family.

As we crossed the threshold into the foyer, she took off behind dad jumping on his back telling him to take her to her room. She is like a grown child.

He stumbles forward slightly but grabs her behind the knees doing as she said.

"Why can't you be more like that?" Odessa asked her twin.

Vera shoved her to the side continuing on her way. Odessa shoved her twin forward before fixing her coat arrogantly and walking off.

Before you know it the two if them were wrestling on the floor. Blood ran down Vera's nose to her lips as she sent punch after punch at her twin.

This was so normal that mom walked around them talking in French to whoever she was on the phone with.

Sighing I walked away from them, jogging up the steps to my room. All our bedrooms were on the second floor of the two story house. Our rooms all had balconies that looked over the infinity pool in the back that was just at the end of the hill.