C H A P T E R 2

Ding!

Ding!

I stepped into my private elevator and pressed the button to the 20th floor. My floor.

Leaning up against the elevator mirror, I sighed and ruffled my hair. It looks like a herd of some fucking elephants marched through it.

Setting it in place, it finally looked good. Winking and snapping my fingers at myself in the mirror, I turned around just in time for the elevator door to open.

Ding!

I stepped out the elevator and the sounds of my boots could be heard. Why was it so quiet? Oh yeah, I fired my useless employees.

I mean, who can't even get a picture taken down?

Last weekend mine and Jennifer's picture got out, that bitch. I swear if it wasn't for my mom and how she raised me, I would have totally punched her in her fake ass nose.

She deliberately kissed me in front of the fucking paparazzi so it looks like we have something going on. And those vultures captured it. My useless excuse of an assistant couldn't even get the picture taken down and got fired because of her own mistake.

Iam Kezr. Kezr Heznaya and I don't take bullshit.

"Good morning Sir!" Trevor, the receptionist of my floor greeted me. I just nodded at him and proceeded.

Entering my office I sighed and walked upto stand next to my skyscraper view. I always loved the view from here, Hence the reason this place being my favourite.

It was not like most offices and was more homely and that's I how I liked it.

Pushing myself off my thoughts there was a knock on the door.

"In!" I permitted the person to enter.

I looked back and there stood my new assistant that I hired just a few days ago. She is not that great like my other assistant but I'd rather have a not so great assistant than a fucking useless one.

"Good morning Sir."

"What do you want?" I huffed and pushed my hands inside my pockets.

"Uh-Sir..."

I turned around and looked at her.

"Stop wasting my fucking time. What is it?"

"Sir, I just wanted to remind you that Ms. Wentmore will be here in the afternoon."

"Time?"

"Sir, uh...5:15pm"

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes I said, "Leave."

After 5 seconds when I didn't hear the door close, I turned back around only to look at her standing really close to me.

"Sir, you look really stressed....And hot today." she said touching my suit.