Hold it in

Song of the chapter: I want you- Mitski

Sorry for the long wait! A lot of things have been happening but I'm back! Hope u enjoy this chapter.
You might want to read a little of the last chapter to refresh your memory!

Bakugo p.o.v

10:04pm

Her aunt and brother have arrived 20 minutes later. Some family they are.

Her aunt and brother were both sobbing. reasonable. I mean I was sobbing too.

"Bakugo!" I hear Kaki shout while walking up to me.

I just wave my hand up quickly and put them back in my pockets.

That numb feeling wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Where is she?! Is she okay?!" Her aunt ask me.

"I don't know." I mumbled quietly.

"I'm sorry. I cant hear you. Is she okay..?" She asked again.

"I don't know! My fucking god! Would I be sitting in this fucking waiting room if she was oka-" I started yelling, something in me just ticked.

"You, go walk around. Calm down right now. This isn't the place to be yelling especially at people older than you. I'll talk to them." My mom said standing in front of me and whispering to my face.

I took a breathe in and just walked away from them.

. . .

"The family of y/n l/n?" The nurse asked while walking into the waiting room.

I stood up as soon as I heard her name.

Kaki, her aunt, and me walked up to the nurse.

"Hi may I just ask your relation as her family?" The nurse asked us.

"Brother , and this is her aunt." Kaki mumbled pointing to hina.

"Okay, and you sir?" She asked me pointing at me with Her pen.

"I'm her boyfriend.." I mumbled.

"Okay. So here's how it's going to go. Only the family members are allowed to see the patient right now. And non-family members visiting hours are open tomorrow in the morning and afternoon."  She nodded.

"So what you're saying is.. I cant see her?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yes, I'm sorry sir." She frowned.

"Ha. Great. Ya okay. Just waited in this damn hospital for fucking nothing." I nodded my head and walked back over to my mom.

"I'm sorry hun. We can come back right when you wake up in the morning I promise." My mom said while rubbing my arm.

I brushed her hand off and just nodded.

Me and my mom went home. It took everything in my not to cry while driving.

Ding* text from kami*
Kami: hey man. Uhm. I know it's late. But. There's something that I wanted to give you. And I just can't keep it. Is it okay if I give it to u rn.
11:13pm

Me: whatever man sure.

When i got home Kaminari came to give me a .... piece of paper?

Ok whatever.

I go inside and take my jacket off in my room.

The paper was folded and on the from it said "to: Katsuki" ....
From: y/n