Chapter 14

—————————————————————
{Setting: JYP's office, JYP Entertainment}
{Date: 14|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

"Which idol am I going to fake date?"

JYP sucked in a breath, he hasn't thought about that. When he didn't speak for a few minutes, the unknown man decided to intervene. "I have a suggestion." He announced, making both JYP and Jae Hwa face him.

"LOOΠΔ Kim Hyunjin is in crisis at the moment too. So to divert it, she agreed to fake date another idol. Until both problems are solved." Jae Hwa froze. She's going to pretend to be in a relationship with a girl? What about the netizens? How will they react to this?

Apparently the man caught her reaction, "If you're worrying about netizens being close-minded, don't. They'll accept it. You're The Nation's ACE. You're one of Korea's top IT girls." He said, Jae Hwa looked at her godfather nodding in agreement to the deal.

"Fine. She's my hoobae right? When will I meet her?" She asked them, they told her they'll have a meeting with her 'lover' and her label. Jae Hwa sighed, what has she gotten herself into.

—————————————————————
{Setting: JYP's private meeting room, Seoul}
{Date: 14|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

The door opened, with the Kim Hyunjin of LOOΠΔ. For Jae Hwa, it felt weird to be face to face with a look a like of Tzuyu. The different labels bowed and greeted each other, before settling down. The room was silent.

"Both of you are going to fake date each other. So we need to make preparations and extreme measurements about this." JYP said seriously. Jae Hwa and Hyunjin glanced at each other. Awkwardness surrounding them as they nodded.

"Okay, first, we'll need a make up story. About how you met and all." And so, the preparation started. This was one hell of a day for many.

Meanwhile, with the rest of the Twice members. They were helping Tzuyu prepare for her confession. They have no idea where their maknae is. They're oblivious to know what's going to hit them.

—————————————————————
{Setting: JYP Entertainment, Seoul}
{Date: 14|04|2019}
—————————————————————
[Bae Jae Hwa's POV]
—————————————————————

I sighed as I felt the cold wind hit my skin when I left the building. Ahjussi told that me and Hyunjin unnie shoul bond, or whatever. So that the dispatch man could take a picture of us, proof that we're dating to the netizens.

I heard a sigh, I looked beside me to see Hyunjin unnie shivering behind me. That caused me to raise my eyebrows. I can clearly see her getting cold, even if she's trying to hide it.

I heard a click not so far from us. Knowing what I should do, I grabbed Hyunjin unnie's hand. And put it in my coat's pocket. My hand staying there to keep her warm. I glanced at unnie again, to see her looking at me, shocked from my actions.

The tip of her ears are red. I pull her closer to me to share my warmth with her. I then decided to start a conversation, it was getting too awkward. I glanced at her, then looked forward again.

"So..." She looked up at me, since she's short, no offense. "What happened? What's your reason to fake date?" I asked, she stared at me for some time before saying, "I uh- I was found hanging out with a man, he was my childhood best friend. He didn't want the attention, so I had to divert it to something."

My eyebrows raised, I wasn't expecting that. "W- what about you? What's your reason?" She asked me, "My group members. Jihyo unnie is dating someone, and Tzuyu unnie's confession." I said, she looked shocked for a moment for confusion started to take place.

"Wait- what does that have to do with you?" She asked, I sighed before explaining, "Self sacrifice. They don't know anything about dispatch finding out. And they won't. Not until I say so anyway." She gasped, "So you're doing this so that your group won't be in trouble?" "Yeah."

The rest of the time, we got closer, knowing each other more. By the time we finished, it was almost my curfew, since I was still under 18. I dropped Hyunjin unnie home, I went home feeling tired. When I reached the dorm, I saw no one. Which was weird, but I was too tired to even bother.

I showered and cleaned up, before slamming on my bed. Blacking out immediately. Dispatch will post the pictures of me and Hyunjin unnie tomorrow morning. Then the company will announce that we're 'dating'. I wonder, how will everyone react to it? Especially my members.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Hyunjinxreader here temporarily.)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️