t h i r t e e n

•Lockwood•

You know what I want to know? Where the bloody hell Tinkerbell is. It's been nine days since she has left and frankly I don't appriciate that. I want to leave. Not to sugar-coat it or anything. -note the sarcasm- Peter hasn't talked to me in days and I am getting quite bored. I miss him to be honest. He was the only one I could talk to. I can't talk to lost boys, which sucks a lot because they try to make converstaion with me, and I am too scared too try out my power again without Peter to help me. My iPod has 30% battery left and I plan to use it forever so, better save that up for important events.

Why can't my life be normal again. I was perfectly content in my little home on the corner of Belle's library in Storybrooke. I miss her. Belle was always a close friend of mine. I would go to her library every week to get a new book. She once said to me that I had almost finished her whole library, which isn't true of coarse, but her library always had a warm welcoming feeling. I felt like sitting in there for hours on end and never leaving. Eventually I had to go, but you know what I mean. I haven't held a book in my hand in so long.

"I can help with that." Peter said, coming out of the trees. "What?" I asked, not knowing what he meant. "Here." he said and handeed me a novel. I looked at the title. Avalon, by Mindee Arnett. "Thank you." I said to him. "Where did you get this?" "It was in a pile of books I read when I wa- uhm, when I was in storybrooke a little while ago." he said. I nodded. "Well thank you again." I nodded to him. "If you need anything, just call." he said. I gave him yet another nod, then opened the book. It had the new book smell that I love, oh, so much. Stealing a spaceship shouldn't be this easy.

-

I put down my book around chapter three and started to walk around again. I tried to think where Tinkerbell could be. Just that instant, my thoughts were interrupted. "Do you want to play a game?" Peter asked me. A game? I've heard of his games. This couldn't be that different. "What kind of game?" I asked, still interested. "It involves your powers." I was about to deny it, but he interrupted me. "It will be good practice. Just hear me out." he said, obviously reading my mind. Literally. I motioned for him to continue. "Okay, I will name an object or place, then you have to re-create that noun as best to your abilities." he said. "Sure." I said, liking the idea.

"Okay, first one. A tea cup." he said. Good thing he was starting out easy. I closed my eyes and concentrated for a moment. I felt my hands go cold, then warm again. I re-opened my eyes and saw a small tea cup sitting in my hand. I smiled at it. "It's cold." I mumbled. For some reason Peter found that histerical and burst out laughing. I gave him a look. It was the weirdest thing, seeing Peter happy or laughing. It just feels strange. No one is used to such a mood. Especially one from him. "Are you okay Peter?" I asked him. I laid a hand on his shoulder. He nodded, but kept laughing.

Eventually he stopped, but he had tears running down his face. "It really wasn't that funny." I told him. "Yes it was. It was hilarious." he said. "How so?" I asked. "You have ice powers. You created ice in the palm of your hand, then you say it's cold. Of coarse it's cold. It's pure ice." he giggled. He giggled. Peter Pan doesn't giggle. At least the one I'm used to. It's like a miracle.

I didn't notice that he said something else. "I'm sorry what?" I asked him. "I said snap out of it. You were staring at me and it was creepy." he said. I felt my face warm and I looked away. "Awe! Is the wittle Chewsea bwushing?" he asked in a baby voice as he got up to pinch my cheeks. "Stoooop." I whiled. He lauged again. "I haven't laughed that hard in ages." he said. "I can't imagine what it's like without a day of laughter. Probably wasted." I said. I remembered the quote, A day without laughter, is a day wasted. I love that quote. Charlie Chaplin was the greatest at what he did and the words he said. "You're doing it again." Peter said. I realized that I had zoned out again and was staring at Peter. I awkwardly laughed and shrugged it off.

"What next?" I asked him. "How about the Eiffel Tower?" he suggested. "You know what that is?" I asked him. "I used to live like you. I'm still a person. I still know things. I don't live under a rock." he said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. I rolled my eyes. "Living in Neverland isn't that much different than living under a rock. You don't even have wifi." I told him. Then it was his turn to roll his eyes. "Why is it that all you... twenty-first century people need this... internet stuff to survive?" he asked, annoyed. "Because." I said. "It's life."

-

"I can't create a whole scene!" I yelled at Peter. If you're confused, he wanted me to create a scene from a movie that I have seen. "Just try." he said. We had been practicing magic for, what seemed like, hours. I could create objects with ease now, but I was tired. "Please don't make me. We can try after I take a nap." I said. "Nope. Create a scene, then you can take a nap." he said. I groaned. "Fine." I grumbled. I held out my hands and made different motions to create different features of the scene. It felt as if all my energy was being drained from my body, but I managed to re-create the throne of the Elvenking from The Hobbit movie. "Wonderful job." he said admiring my work. "You can go ahead and sleep in my tent. It's much more comfortable than that cot you sleep on." he said. I was to tired to deny the offer, so I did as told and fell into a dreamless sleep on the pillows of Peter Pan.

A/N: I hope you liked it. Avalon is a real book that I am currently reading btw. I own none of the book and none of the creation of the hobbit film or book. Again I hope you liked it, and 5K READS!!?? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! Have a nice day beautiful. :) bye...xx