Rain| Taeyong (NCT)

I smiled as out of nowhere the sky started raining. I slowly walked out if the school shed. I was getting wet as I was walking to the soccer ground. I stood in the middle of the ground, eyes closed and arms open. I was in the feel when the rain was still pouring but only not over me. I stopped my steps as looked up to see a red umbrella over my head. 

I looked at its owner to see "Taeyong?" I called out. "Are you crazy? Why would you run out in rain like that!!" he scolded me. I smiled to myself as he cares for me at least. "I like rain..." I told him. "Everybody likes rain but getting wet? God you're really crazy!" he said coming closer. "But still... It makes me feel relaxed" I said while fidgeting with my fingers. "Cute" I heard him say. 

I shot my head up as he was already looking at me. His deep eyes... How badly I wish I could be the one they are on but... He doesn't like me that way. In fact, he doesn't even like. He is always all funny and fun with his friends but when I come around, he acts cold. Sometimes I feel like maybe, he doesn't want me around. His eyes diverted somewhere, my lips. 

Suddenly my lips felts very dry making me lick then. "Gosh! I can't control anymore" he said frustrated. I opened my mouth to ask what he means but instead, his lips smashed on mine. I stood there, wide-eyed. I came back to my sense as I wrapped my hands around his neck and other in his hair. 

The umbrella fell down on the ground as he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. His soft lips against mine was the only thing that mattered right now. His tongue tasting every corner of my mouth as he was in dominance. I pulled back to catch my breath. Our hands were still around each other while we were panting. I looked at him as he smiled at me. 

I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. I smiled back at Taeyong, not the one who is cold. The one who is warm, funny and loving, my Taeyong. "Let's just said, the feelings mutual" I winked at him as he started laughing.

_______

Sorry for short chapter, but I wanted it sweet and short.