11-

Y/n POV

After the phone call with denki I fell asleep. Nurses came in every 5 hours checking my vitals and making sure I was alright. I forced my mom to go sleep at my apartment, and more so pack some of mine and hiros stuff.

"Hey Cora" she smiled walking into the room. It was now 10AM and I'm sitting bored in bed.

"Hi Y/n you want to roll down the hall" i nodded desperately. She pulled up the wheelchair and helped me in it. Despite me being in a coma for weeks I still have bruises. "So I heard you wanna move back to Japan?"

"Maybe I think it would be better for Hiro. It's also cheaper over there" being a mom at such a young age wasn't cheap.

It never was even though I'm 22, 5 years ago I was a wreak. Hiro was a newborn I had to go under maternity leave. I only worked for 7 months and didn't make enough money to last for a long time. But things got easier over time, now I make enough money for us and I'm grateful that I do.

"I'm happy for you, you should move it would benefit you and hiro in many ways. That little man can be a hero one day if he plays his cards right" she smiled rolling down the steep hall.

"Thank you Cora" I smiled seeing the sunlight peek through the multiple windows.

"That's what friends are for" she walked you back to the room, the hospital was mostly crowded and I  didn't want anyone to take photos of me right now. "Okay 1-2-3" I groaned as she lifted me on the bed.

Its weird, I'd expect to feel better after being in a coma. But all my muscles hurt and the urge to sleep for hours followed me. The nurses brought in a tray of easy food to eat, such as jello, mash potatoes, and a cup of water.

"Here you should be able to eat this I'll be back around 8pm to check in" she sweetly smiled putting it on my bed side.

"Your mom is touring America she hasn't been here since Hiroto was 3" she handed me the foods that looked highly unlikeable. I smiled at my child's name and took a bite out of the potatoes.

30 minutes later

I groaned emptying out the continents out of my stomach. Cora was rubbing my back trying to get a hold of a nurse. The nurse ran in getting alerted. You put the trash can on the floor, feeling lightheaded as ever.

"Let me get a doctor real quick" she said with a worried face. The world started to spin in weird circles and I could hear faded talking from Cora.

"You better not pass out on me" she tapped my cheek aggressively. The doctor came in and took my arm putting a needle in it.

"Can I take a nap?" I asked wanting to make sure, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"You were just dehydrated we're hoping not to have to put you on a feeding tube again. But we'll see when you wake up" I nodded my head finally letting the desire of sleep take over.