ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴛ 2.

[A/N] Ayup! Who's ready for MCC? I don't know who to root for, but my main cheers are going towards Red Rabbits, Orange Ocelots, Green Guardians, and Pink Parrots!

Also, thank you all so much for the support on this story, it really means a lot and I have a bunch of ideas on where to take it <3 Author is also feeling better now! I will probably proof read the story from chapter one all the way to this chapter, cause oh man am I sleep deprived while writing these.

Almost done- when someone 'dies', whether canon or not, their body begins to disintegrate, kind of like in Avengers: Infinity War.

One last thing, Dream will be described in this chapter as Author imagines him.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

The next morning quickly arose, Y/N waking on cue of the morning sun pointing daggers at their shut eyes. Y/N quickly used their hand to block the bright light and sat up. They looked around, and reality set in once more. They were at the Community House, picked up by a bunch of strange boys.

Y/N tried standing up again, and with some support from the wall, they were able to. They decided to go walk around a bit, exploring the interior of the small building. Though they could see the majority of the inside from where they sat on their bed, it was fun to go on the mini exploration. Besides, they haven't seen the upstairs yet. Making their way to the birch stairs, Y/N pulled themselves up to each step, careful not to go too quickly and lose balance. When they finally made it to the top, they were surprised.

The blue sky was revealed as they stood on the birch planks.

It seems the second story wasn't built yet. Oh well. Y/N looked at the terrain, sitting down on the ground. The clouds slowly passed by in the sky, while the water left a quiet ambiance. Wait, water? They were in the middle of a lake? Why was the house being built in the middle of a lake? They stared down at the water, noticing bridges connecting the house to nearby land. It was calm and relaxing.

"Y/N?" A voice called out. Y/N turned around, meeting with the same white mask.

"Good morning, Dream." Y/N smiled.

Dream chuckled a bit before pointing a finger up towards the sky. "It's mid-day." He spoke, his voice tinted with the sound of a smile.

Y/N felt their face heat in embarrassment. "Is it? My bad." She chuckled, standing up.

Y/N started to walk towards Dream but stumbled a bit. "Do you need help?" Dream asked, rushing to Y/N's side and hovering his arms around them just in case they fell.

Y/N chuckled. "I'm alright, don't worry. Just getting used to walking."

Dream nodded, lowering his hands. "Would you like that tour?" He asked, following as Y/N carefully walked down the stairs.

"I'd like to eat first." Y/N replied, giving Dream a small nudge in his side.

"Oh- oh, right. Um- yeah, I'll uh- I'll make you eggs. Is that alright?" Dream nervously responded, scratching the back of his neck.

Y/N simply laughed at the nervous boy as he walked towards the stove, grabbing a couple of eggs from a basket nearby. That's when...

He took off his mask, letting down his hood.

Y/N looked curiously, observing his features. Dream had dark dirty blonde hair, and sea green eyes, with eyelids that relaxed. His skin had red undertones, and his nose bridge had a small curve. His ears were slightly large, But Y/N's favorite detail was the freckles scattered across his face like little stars.