𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 19𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"No." Joshua said, looking at Aila and crossing his arms.

"Then ion understand whatchu gettin at cause if yall not datin then why you gettin upset that he's talkin to me?" Aila said, putting his phone facedown when Neith called again.

Joshua was minding his business, letting Aila scan his things until his phone started ringing and a picture of Neith popped up.

And as usual, he got upset because Neith was messing around with someone else but him.

"If you so worried bout what we have goin on, you should contact him yoself n ask instead of tryin to start somethin unnecessary." Aila continued, handing him his bag and telling him the total.

Josh mugged him, snatching the bag and sliding his card. Aila watched him mumble under his breath, pulling out his phone and snatching the receipt out his hand before walking out the store.

His phone started ringing again so he answered it and started scanning the items of his other customer. "Is there a reason for you to be blowin up my phone while I'm at work?" He said, hearing Neith chuckle.

"Yea, I got one." Neith responded, moving around. "What is it then?" Aila asked, handing the lady her receipt and looking up at the clock.

"You finna go on lunch, right?" Neith said making Aila hum and walk away from his register. He walked to the back, unzipping his jacket while holding the phone with his shoulder.

"Bet, I'm finna bring you somethin ta eat." He said, getting in his car. "I want some macaroni and fries from Chick-fil-A." Aila said, sitting down and crossing his legs.

"Aight, I'm on my way."

-

"You not gon let me get none?" Neith asked making him shake his head, putting another spoonful of macaroni in his mouth.

"You should've got yo own." Aila said, drinking his water. "You can have some water." He said, handing him his drink.

"Ion want yo drink, lemme get a bite of yo macaroni." Neith said, drinking some of the water anyways before leaning on the armrest. 

Aila sucked his teeth before feeding him some. "You saw Joshua today?" Neith asked, watching somebody walk out the gas station.

"Thats his name?" Aila said, furrowing his eyebrows and eating his fries. Neith nodded his head, opening his mouth so Aila could feed him again.

"He was blowin my shit up earlier n gettin an attitude wit me." He said, rubbing Ailas thigh. Aila glanced at him, eating his last fry and putting the empty container back in the bag.

"Ion care just tell him leave me alone the next time he see me." He said, drinking his water and giving it back to Neith.

"Aight." Neith replied, taking his phone out the cupholder and unlocking it. Aila did the same, leaning his head on the window and getting lost in his phone before grabbing Neiths hand and looking at him.

"Let go." Neith said, still looking at his phone.

Aila bit his lip and let go of his hand only to grab his arm when he stuck his hand in his shorts. Neith glanced at him when he felt the folds through his underwear.

"My mama, my pops brother, and one of my cousins got the same shit as you. Chill yo ass out." He said, moving it to the side and sliding his fingers between the folds before sticking a finger in.

Aila could feel his juices spill out of him the more Neith slammed his fingers into him. He was thankful for the fact that Neith had dark ass tinted windows so nobody could see inside.

"Loosen up, you too tight. Can't even put my second finger in." Neith said, feeling his whole hand become wet.

-

"Last time I checked, you was the one lookin like a damn Doberman, not me. Go to yo owner before I call pet control n have them take you." Sorin said, eating a piece of chocolate and mugging Joshua.

"Just cause you mad bout not bein my cousins main bitch don't mean you could come in hea n have an attitude wit me when Ian do shit to yo dog faced ass." He continued, breaking another piece off his chocolate bar and eating it.

Rin walked to the backdoor to let Elide in since he had been outside all day yesterday. Eli followed him to the living room before seeing Josh.

He was about to bite him until Kaltain came in and looked at him. The look Kal was giving him made him look down and lay under Sorins feet, letting him prop them up on his back.

Joshua put his legs back where they was and looked away from Elide. "What trimester you in?" He asked, watching Kaltain mumble something in Sorins ear making him shake his head.

"Goin to third next month." Rin replied as Kal walked back into his room. "You look a lil- Fat? Yes, I know nigga. Youn gotta point it out witcho ole skinny n lanky ass." Sorin said, cutting him off and frowning.

"You ain't fat, it's baby weight mamas." Kal said, handing him a blanket.

"Baby weight and fat is the same fuckin thing. You sayin I have baby weight is the same as callin me fat, you slow son of a bitch." Sorin said, handing him the other blanket he had before covering up with the one Kaltain brought him.

"Aight." Kal responded, putting his hands up and walking to the room to put the blanket up. "You stressin my brotha out, chill out." Joshua said, staring at Sorin.

"Bitch, you stressin me out by bein hea. Go worry bout yo relationship you got wit my cousin, oh wait, you can't cause yall ain't got one cause he not fuckin witcho ass nomo." Rin said, mugging him and eating his chocolate.

"Tellin me to chill out, bitch you chill out wit all that fuckin befo yo ass catch somethin. Chill out wit lookin like a damn dog, nigga. Go back to jail n find some dick in thea cause these lil niggas you fuckin wit out hea can't fix yo damn attitudes you be havin." He continued.

"Go find big bubba in thea. Maybe he'll put yo ass in place." He said, going back on his phone.