Little Guy

"So

"So.. why don't you ever talk about your Uncle Henry?" Stiles asked as he crawled into the window of Malias old bedroom that Stephanie, Will, Isaac and Scott were already standing in. Stephanie buzzed her lips at the question, running a hand through her hair as Stiles tripped over the window, starting to fall until Will caught him.

"After the accident, he'd skip holidays. Started hearing from him less and less." Will said as he helped Stiles up. Stephanie leaned over the bed, grabbing a small stuffed bear, throwing it at Isaac.

"All I'm getting is some animal smell." Isaac mumbled, sniffing the plush as Scott nodded, looking around the room. Stephanie pursed her lips, crossing her arms as she looked to Scott and Isaac. "What kind of animal?"

A small growl escaped from behind Stephanie, making her eyes go wide and she slowly turned around. Stephanie and Will stared at the dog they grew up scared of with wide eyes. Stephanie, keeping her eyes on the dog, slowly leaned towards Will. "Is that-" "Apollo? Yeah. How is that little shit still alive? Uncle Henry got him before I was even born." Will whisper to Stephanie.

Apollo growled at the group and Stiles pushed Stephanie's shoulder, making her stumble towards the dog. "Stiles! What the hell?" Stephanie whisper yelled at Stiles who pointed at the dog. "The dog'll recognize your scent! Walk towards him!"

"Apollo never liked either of us!" Stephanie whispered as Isaac wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her away from the dog as he started to bark at the five teens.

"Get rid of it." Stiles whispered to Scott, making him turn to him with wide eyes. "Me?" Stiles nodded at Scott. "Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it, something, Be the alpha."

"I can't. I don't have control." Scott said and Stiles sighed, turning to Isaac. "How bout you do it?" Isaac looked at Stiles with a shocked look, shrugging as he shook his head. "I'm not an alpha!"

Apollo continued barking at the teens, catching Henry's attention from the living room. "Apollo! Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!"  the familiar voice of Stephanie and Wills uncle yelled from the living room.

After a few seconds, Apollo whined, running after Henry, making Stephanie and Will let out small breaths of relief.

...

"I'm sorry. I tried as hard as I could. If it wasn't so long ago, I might have been able to do it." Scott mumbled out as he looked over at the Sheriff. The man sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he shook his head. "It's okay. It was a long shot. In fact, it was a pretty terrible idea. I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man and you two kids. I never should have brought you guys here. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for trying, all right?" Scott and Isaac nodded as the Sheriff looked to Will and Stephanie with a sad look. "Sorry for getting your hopes up, kids."

Stephanie shook her head as Will turned to the man. "It's okay, Sheriff. Like you said, it was a long shot."

"Yeah. See you at home." Stilinski said, turning to Stiles as he walked towards his car.