39

"So Jin will meet us at the camp site?" you ask, packing your bags into the trunk of the nine-passenger SUV. Jungkook nods, "He said he wanted to have breakfast with his new girlfriend before leaving for camping. Plus, I think he'd rather not spend three hours with us in a car." Jungkook chuckles.
"Girlfriend?" you gasp with a grin. "I know, right? They've been together for a month now, they're adorable. But Jin is very private about his love life." Yoongi says, getting into the car.
"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon groans. "Late, he texted me saying that he's having trouble giving Yeontan to his pet-sitter." Jimin says, looking at his texts.
"Again?!"
"That man protects his dog like an actual child."

After a bit of bickering, laughing and shoving bags under seats, you all sit in your designated spots.

(not sure why this only has seven seats, you get the idea)

"Are we finally ready to start this three hour drive?" Yoongi asks, looking back from the driver's seat. Everyone cheers. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Taehyung grabs Yoongi's shoulder and shakes it, nagging him. "Dude, there's a McDonald's right there. If you don't stop I'm going to piss out this damn car window. Do y'all wanna see my peen that bad?"

Jimin groans, "Who the fuck gave Namjoon the aux cord?".

"Holy shit, bug spray tastes terrible." Hoseok says, "And why would you know that?" Namjoon asks. Hoseok frowns, "I pointed the can the wrong way, shut up."

"Jungkook, get your hand off y/n's thigh." Yoongi demands as he drives.
"How did you—."
"I have a rear view mirror, dumbass. No PDA!"
Jungkook turns his head and leans close to you, whispering. "Good thing we have a tent for just the two of us.." he whispers into your ear.

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok initiate a tickling war in their middle row that lasts about 5 minutes.

"Jungkook, can you pass me the chips?" Namjoon extends an arm from the front seat. Jungkook looks to you then to Namjoon, "We.. finished them." he smiles sheepishly. You poke your head above the seat and wave at Namjoon. He looks to you with an unimpressed expression before turning back to face the road.

After the entertaining and exhausting drive, you reach your campsite.

"Jin!" The men cheer as they all run out of the parked car, greeting their eldest friend

"Jin!" The men cheer as they all run out of the parked car, greeting their eldest friend. "You're late. I already was able to set up Namjoon and I's tent." Jin says. "I guess we're behind then." Yoongi sighs, "Let's start setting them up."

Yoongi and Hoseok set up one tent while Jimin and Taehyung set up the other, both equally struggling to make their tents. You and Jungkook laugh at them from the wooden bench you're sitting on, enjoying the free entertainment.
"You know making this a competition to see who can set up their tent the fastest isn't going to help you get it done properly, right?" he says.
"Shut up, Jungkook." Hoseok replies with a pout, staring at the remaining tent stakes in his hands that don't go together.
On the other hand, Jimin and Taehyung are making 'pole' jokes, acting like strippers with the tent poles and laughing hysterically. "If I go over there, will you throw money at me?" You ask, looking to Jungkook with a sly smile. His eyes narrow almost as if he's challenging you, "You wouldn't."

You stand up from the bench, cocking and eyebrow and preparing yourself for what you know is about to happen. "Watch me." You walk towards Jimin and Taehyung, "Hold that pole vertically for me, guys."
Jimin's eyebrows raise, "Alright."

You turn back around to face Jungkook and hold direct eye contact, with your backside to the pole. You begin to dance as if the pole is a person, swaying your hips and moving to your own seductive rhythm. You close your eyes, letting your body roam free. You don't need to see the men to know that all of their eyes are on you, especially Jungkook's.

Suddenly feeling hands on your waist, a smirk grows on your lips since you know exactly who's behind you. "How dare you treat that tent pole better than me." Jungkook whispers into your ear half-jokingly, undertones of desire and anger in his voice. Ignoring his attitude and taking this opportunity, you grind your ass against Jungkook's crotch. Transforming your lustful emotions into physical movement, you further the sexual tension between you and your boyfriend. Jungkook curses under his breath, "You're driving me crazy."
You turn around in his grasp and stare into his eyes, "Not my fault you can't handle me." you smirk.

"Jesus, take it to your tent you two." Yoongi chuckles. "No, don't go to bed! I just finished making this campfire!" Namjoon calls from his crouching state, gesturing for you and your friends to come over to him. Jungkook groans.
"You go, I'm going to go into the tent to call my dad." you say, Jungkook nods.

The seven men sit around the campfire, each in their own chairs. "You're telling me not a single one of you fucking brought marshmallows? Pathetic." Jin scoffs.

"So.. Nina?" Namjoon speaks up.
"I'm actually going on a business trip to talk to some people about getting our diner a loyalty program, rebrand a bit, maybe even make Kim's a franchise. Things to amp up our quality, reputation and customer satisfaction." Jungkook states. The men hum, impressed as Jungkook nods with a thin-lipped smile.
"Wow, those are huge steps. Incredible, though. This is no small deal." Namjoon says, smiling ear-to ear as he looks to each of his co-managers. His expression fades when he looks to his boss, "Jungkook.. you look uneasy." he states.

Jungkook sighs, "Well, it's a week-long trip.. about 5000 miles away, an 11 hour flight. That's a long time to be that far away, and y'know.. y/n." he looks to the ground.
"Have you told her about it yet?" Jimin asks.
"Nope."