Chapter 33

No one's pov

Namjoon woke up that day with a different type of glow in his face. He was the happiest because it was his girlfriend's birthday.

He hoped he could tattoo her name in his body too, but it was beyond the company restrictions since anytime any outfits could give out the tattoo which would spread the rumors around and it would affect their idol life too.

So the idea of the tattoo was rejected but he had a better idea and he knew she was going to love it.

He completed his daily necessities and came out of the room, to see everyone other than Yoongi and Jungkook sitting in the living room.

"Good morning guys.", He went towards them and sat on the couch beside Taehyung.

Tae didn't waste a second before laying down on Namjoon's lap and taking Namjoon's hands to keep it on his hair to make him caress it.

He laughed seeing the cute gestures of his maknae but still compiled it.

"Where are Jungkook and Yoongi hyung, this early in the morning?"

"Yoongi hyung was called by the manager for some work while Jungkook is practicing his solo in the dance studio, he wants it to be perfect, you know how he's the perfectionist."Jimin chuckled thinking about the overly energised maknae.

"Namjoon, we have already have our breakfast, why don't you have some. It's on the table.", Hoseok asked Namjoon.

"Hyung, I am not at all hungry."

"Are you okay Namjoon hyung, you never neglect the breakfast, are you sick, should I call the doctor?", Jimin's concerned voice came over.

"It's nothing like that Jimin. I'm perfectly fine. Just a little nervous."

"What are you nervous about?", Everyone got curious and gave their attention to Namjoon.

He took a deep breath, looking at everyone else.

"Guys I promised you, that I'm going to share everything with you guys, so you guys should know about this first too."

"What is it Namjoon?", Jin hyung went serious after listening to it.

Namjoon went through his pockets to take out a box while everyone got attracted by it and surrounded Namjoon to see what was that.

He opened to box for everyone to see what was inside it.

Everyone gasped out aloud after seeing the ring which was in the box

"My God Namjoon, this might have cost you a fortune.", Jin looked at ring engraved with diamonds in the base and a huge diamond on the crown of the ring.

"This is so beautiful hyung, I cannot raise my eyes off the ring.", Tae looked at the ring reflecting lights and shining brightly.

"Where did you order it from Hyung?", Jimin's eyes were wide enough to capture the elegance of the ring in his mind.