+ 35 +

...I'm so bored...

Turning onto your side in your bed and gently rubbing the top of Joy's furry head you let out a soft sigh, your lips turning down into a soft pout.

Joy is sleeping...but I can't go to sleep...Jimin is still working...

How long has it been?

Maybe he's close to done!

Pushing your body up in a sitting position while happily looking over at your digital clock your smile quickly turns back into a pout, your body lazily falling back onto your mattress, shocking Joy and waking her up.

It's only been twenty minutes!

....I don't want to bother him...

Sliding out of your bed and peeking your head out of your doorway you slide down the wall until you're almost in the living room, your head turning the corner to Jimin sitting criss-cross with his laptop on his lap, his plastic glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

He's still working...

"Why are you hiding around the corner Baby Mama."

Oh!

He caught me!

Stepping around the corner with your cheeks flared up in a blush you nervously wiggle your toes, your heart slamming in your chest when Jimin shifts his gaze from his laptop to you.

"U-Um...n-no reason! I-I was just seeing if you were still working..."

"Mmm...Well it's only been twenty minutes, so yes I'm still working."

"......How....H-How long...do you still have?..."

Pulling his glasses off of his face and raising an eyebrow you try your best to avoid his playful gaze, a small chuckle emitting from the male's lips.

"You want to know how long I have left?"

"Uh...um...y-yeah."

"Hmmm....how about this, you sit here, and watch two episodes of this show, and when they're done I'll be done with my work."

"Really?"

"Really."

Only two?!

That's not bad at all!

Nodding your head and happily sitting down on the couch you tug the small quilt over your legs, your eyes stealing glances over at Jimin flicking through the channels of the tv.

He looks handsome today.

....Should I say that?

No...I shouldn't...I'm not brave enough like other girls...

"There. Two episodes okay?"

"Okay. Two."

"You gotta watch them, so I can work alright?"

"Okay!"

Little baby, cover your eyes if there's a kissing scene!

Settling down in your place and locking your eyes on the screen in front of you your body lightly fidgets in it's spot, your toes gently wiggling underneath the blanket.

...Why can't I focus on the drama show...

I'm getting bored again!

Lightly exhaling a small sigh you steal glances over at Jimin typing away on his computer, his focused expression causing a small blush to creep across your cheeks.