Chapter - 30

Few days later
Jk's POV

Its been two days since I didn't went to search for y/n..and I am not going today either....I don't know why...I just don't feel like approaching her anymore...rather I am more concerned about Lisa.....she is being so weird for last few days...I can't tell what's happening with her, it's like she is completely changed, it's like I don't matter to her anymore.......and this thought is hurting me.

Right now it's 9am and I am waiting in the living room for Lisa...she went out last night and didn't came back home.....and I couldn't sleep because of that for the whole night.

Just then the front door clicked and Lisa walked in.....she was looking tired.

She looked at me and then walked passed me....this is exactly what she is doing for these last few days.

I stood up from the sofa.

And followed her into the room.

Jk - " Where were you last night?"

I asked sternly.

Lisa - " At friend's!"

She answered shortly.

Jk - " Why didn't you came back home...didn't you know I was waiting."

She turned around to look at me.

Lisa - " Didn't I sent a message that I am not coming home tonight."

She said and started removing her accessories.

Jk - " Exactly you just said you are not coming... without giving any explanation.....what is this behavior?"

She gave me an irritated look.

Lisa - " Don't irritate me early in the morning."

She said and walked inside the bathroom.

I sighed loudly.

Few days later

Today Lisa is not going to work, so I also cancelled my work because I am gonna stay home and finally talk with her... because I can't take this behavior of her anymore.

She was sitting on the couch watching T.V.

I went towards the couch and switched off the T.V.

She looked at me with an  angry pout.

Lisa - " Whyyyy?"

She whined just like how she used to do before...a small smile approached my lips but it faded away soon as her face turned cold and she stood up.

Now I was getting angry...

I pulled her arm harshly and turned her towards me.

Jk - " What is your problem?"

I said angrily

Lisa - " Leave me jungkook"

She said coldly trying to remove my hands from her arm.