45-Feeling Guilty•

༻✦༺

Vader's POV
I rushed down the hallways in a panic as I checked the one place I haven't yet. I waved open the bedroom door and (y/n) froze in place, just as she was using the force to lift up a dresser.

But since I distracted her; the dresser fell back to the floor with a loud thud, making her cringe, "Sorry." She uttered with a shyly grin.

I sighed in annoyance, but I was also relieved of the heavy tension in my chest now that I see that shes okay,"(y/n) I thought I asked you to stay in the library with Ahsoka and Fives," I strutted in and closed the door behind me, "Not lie to Ahsoka about going to the bathroom and then disappear for twenty minutes; you gave everyone a heart attack." I leisurely crossed my arms over my chest while I stared down at her in a scolding manner.

When I had gone to find her, Ahsoka and Fives were both in complete hysteria; telling me that she hadn't returned in awhile and they couldn't find her anywhere.

"I know, I'm sorry," She shrugged sheepishly before gesturing around the room, "But I was hoping to clean the room for you before you were done. And I had every intention of going back to them afterwards I swear."

As she spoke; I lifted my gaze and eyed the room that was still relatively messy, but a lot better than before. I looked back down to her with an appreciative smile, "Thank you my love, but this is my mess; you don't have to clean it up." I reached forward and gently gripped her wrist so I could pull her closer to me, "I'll just have the housemaids do it." I shrugged as I bent down and kissed her forehead as another thank you for her sweet gesture.

She closed her eyes as I kissed her, and then opened them again when I backed away, "I know, but I wanted to do it; I felt guilty because this was my fault."

I furrowed my brows at her ridiculous statement, "Your fault? How is any of this your fault?" I gestured around the room that I destroyed.

She sighed as she backed away from my hold, and turned towards the shattered vase that I had thrown during my moment of anguish, "You were hurting because of me, because I wasn't careful enough." She bent down, and began to pick up the larger pieces of the broken glass with her bare hands.

I rushed to her side to stop her before she has an accident, "Don't you're gonna-" She cut me off with a hiss of pain as she dropped the glass to the floor; blood began to drip down her finger, "Hurt yourself." I sighed, I knew that was going to happen, she's always so prone to injury. I gently grabbed her hand and lifted it so I could inspect the small womb that rested on her fingertip; there was also a a cut below her index finger on her palm, neither of them were harsh or deep.

This moment reminded of the day I met her; it was when I walked back into the shop after I killed Watto, she had cut her finger on a glass cup that she broke.

She eyed her finger with familiarity in her gaze; making me think that she may be remembering it as well. If this incident had triggered the memory that is, "I'm sorry." She looked up into my eyes apologetically.

I shot her a glare as I used my shirt to soak up some of the blood, "You really need to stop apologizing, come on let's clean this up in the bathroom." I helped her off the floor and I walked her into the bathroom before opening the cabinet to pull out my first-aid; the exact one I had placed in here because she was always getting hurt. I took my time and cleaned off the small wounds for her before placing on a the little band-aids, "There," I held her hand up to her eyes with a smile, "Good as new." I lowered down and kissed the band-aids for her in an attempt to be flirtatious.