Pacita is Going Out 3

When they arrived, they catched the crowds attention.

A handsome man, wearing a white suit with his red hair and golden eyes.
A boy wearing all black with red hair and golden eyes and a beuaty wearing elegant blue showing her smooth pale shoulders and chest and also her curvy body pairing with her golden hair and red eyes.

Nobody can't stop staring at such bizarre 'colors' around them.

"Is she the one?"
A woman with curvy golden hair said hiding her mouth behind a fan.

"Yes Miss Dianne. She is Magdaline Pacita Lawrence."
A noble lady whispers back.

"She has guts wearing so revealing clothes. I thought she is a timid calculative woman?" She sneers.

"Maybe she decided that since she already married the Duke she can be anything she wanted." The confidant noble woman also sneers.

Though Irevelis is feared. A lot of woman fancy the handsome Duke.

What it feels like to be in his arms?
What it feels to be love by him?

They all wonder and dream about it.
The only problem is he is too powerful and scary.
And he already have a son.

Mito looks at Pacita.
"Everyone is staring at you."

Pacita is not bothered. She can even walk in this small crowd naked if she is still in her old body.

"I am sure they are looking at you, My Lord." She said politely.
Seeing a glass of bubbly yellow wine unattended on top of the table while people talks, she suddenly had the urge to rush and drink some.

Amadeus saw where she is staring.
"They will not serve wine to the lady. You will go on that side and drink tea."
He whispers.

Pacita looks at Amadeus with wide eyes.

But Amadeus nods his said as if saying : I'm telling the truth.

Pacita's lips twitch.

"Well then, I am off to go drink...tea." Pacita smiles.
She can always adjust herself. This is commoner's way of survival.

Walking at the table, she was avoided by the women sitting in that table from the start. But that is convenient for Pacita and didn't take offense.
She asks a maid to get her a lot of sweet snacks and tea.

She sat like a Queen on her own backyard not even going to the Marquise to greet her.

But Pacita actually doesnt need to.
She is a Duchess and even if this is the Marquise's party, she should pay respect to Pacita instead.

But the Marquise thought that since Lawrence came from a far away place and they are actually not very influencial that Pacita will rush to gain her favor.

Pacita, actually doesnt know any of this and just enjoying her sweets and tea.

"Duchess Irevelis, it is great to be blessed with your presence." The Marquise came and pay respect.

Currently, Pacita just stuff her mouth with a macaroon and can't answer her without making a fool of herself so she just nods her head and offer the seat next to her trying to buy herself time.

The Marquise is old enough, 43 years old, but she never seen someone as noble as the Duchess that she looked down before she even met her, the Marquise reflected her actions.

She easily agreed to seat next to her.

Pacita chews her food weirdly so it wont shows in her face and gulps it down.
Sipping her tea, she looks so elegant but the inner turmoil is huge.

'It's hard to stay beautiful. And they said that beauty is not a talent. Tsk. They have never been beautiful all their life if they said that.'
She wanted to click her tongue but endures.