[6] - 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭

• • •

Do you need to take a break?

Escape to a world all your own, where your problems float away.

When you want to get away, but you don't wanna go anywhere.

Hydra Soak, find the goddess within.

• • •

WANDA, VISION, AND Y/N took cover under the dining table as rain continued to pour down.

"You know, I was just reading about the advantages of water birth." Y/N remarked.

Fortunately, the rain stopped. There was collective sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank goodness." Wanda said.

The three of them got out from under the table, with Y/N helping his pregnant wife in doing so.

"What a mess." Wanda breathed out as she looked around the living room. Using her powers, she opened up on the sliding doors and let in a strong breeze of wind to dry the room. It actually ended up drying all of their clothes as well.

"That's better." Vision remarked.

Wanda continued to groan and looked at Y/N, "Honey, do you think it's time to—"

"Call the doctor?" He finished.

"Yes."

"I was thinking the same thing." Y/N replied and ran over to the phone on the wall. He put it against his ear and heard the dial tones.

"Damn, the phones are down, too." Y/N placed the phone back and started walking over to the door, "I better run."

"What if he's already gone on his vacation?" Vision asked.

"Damn..." Y/N breathed out.

"Vacation? Where? At a time like this?" Wanda asked in shock.

"Well, in fairness, sweetheart, the baby is approximately nine months early." Y/N answered.

"You think he's still at his home?" Vision asked.

"That or he's finishing up last minute things at his office." Y/N rubbed his chin, "I'll see if he's at the house and you check the office in town. We better leg it."

"No need to tell me twice." Vision replied, and dashed out of the house using his enhanced speed.

Y/N looked back at Wanda, "You'll be all right here?"

She nodded. Y/N gave a smile and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back in a jiffy."

Y/N used his own speed to run out of the house and dashed to Dr. Nielson's residence.

Wanda stood there for a moment until she heard a noise in the nursery room. She tip-toed towards it, but the doorbell startled her. Realizing that whoever it was who arrived would notice her belly, her eyes widened.