Chapter 1

Lincheng in midsummer is sultry and hot, the sky is blue and white clouds are mixed with a trace of dryness.

Last night, after a rain, the temperature rose instead of falling.

Cicadas screamed and noisy, and roses bloomed just right on the black iron fence of the school.

Xu You lay on the second floor with a white schoolbag on his back, looking at the lively basketball court in the distance through the dense tree shadow gap. On the exposed plastic track, there was a group of boys running.

After waiting for a while, Chen Lizhi and a young female teacher finally walked out of the academic affairs office.

Xu You stood up straight and yelled, "Auntie."

Chen Lizhi nodded, took her arm around, and smiled with the fat female teacher next to her and said, "Then our child will be handed over to you."

Xu Huiru pushed his glasses, glanced down at the name on the list, and read out: "Xu You, weird, have the same last name with me."

Lincheng No. 1 Middle School, the best private school in Lincheng.

Because of his parents' job transfer, Xu You came to this big northern city with him. I dragged my aunt to find a relationship and transferred to this school as a transfer student.

The first middle school is divided into middle school and high school. Most of the students are local, and there are not many boarding students.

When my father came, he was teaching all the way. Let her go there and study hard, don't waste time.

Xu You has top-notch grades since childhood, is well-behaved and does not cause trouble, and has strict tutoring.

Xu Huiru felt very satisfied looking at Xu You's obedient appearance.

I couldn't help thinking that finally there was a decent transfer student who was able to get into class.

After thinking about it, I was a little worried.

The child is quiet, and seems to be easily bullied.

Last semester, she was arranged by the school to be the head teacher of Class 9 for half a year, which really took a lot of trouble.

The group of students in the class, one by one, is a headache.

Disrespect the teacher, don't care about the class's sense of collective honor, like fighting and making troubles.

Private aristocratic schools like No. 1 Middle School are places where young masters and ladies get together. But Class 9 is notorious, and a group of students are particularly evil.

One by one, the temper is more awkward, and there is a strong sense of superiority.

After receiving the books in the Textbook Section, Xu You went to the class behind the head teacher. The school bell just hit, and boys and girls in school uniforms passed by in twos and threes.

Two boys in basketball uniforms met in the corridor. When they saw Xu Huiru, they immediately stopped to salute, and the two shouted in unison: "Hello, Teacher Xu!"

Xu You was shocked by the loud voice.

The male classmates in the north seem to be so tall and big, and their voices are also very loud.

Xu Hui nodded as a gesture, and asked casually: "You just finished physical education class?"

"Hehe." One of the boys with dark skin and sweaty face stretched out his neck and looked at Xu You who was standing quietly behind the head teacher, and asked with a smile: "Teacher, is this the new classmate in our class?"