Chapter 3

The lunch break passed in a flash.

The afternoon class starts at 2:30, and there are three sessions. Evening self-study does not force day students to attend. Xu You put the books in his schoolbag, put on a short sleeve, put on a school uniform and went to the classroom.

On September day, it was extremely hot after noon. I walked all the way, and when I got to the classroom, sweat broke out on my forehead.

It was 2:15, and there were only two or three people in the classroom.

Xu You sat in the seat, looked around, took out the book, and shook his head.

If it hadn’t been for the knowledge that their class had just finished physical education in the morning, she would almost doubt if everyone ran to the sports ground for the first class.

I wrote math problems quietly for a while, and people came to the classroom one after another. With a pen in her hand, Xu You lowered her head to flip through the book, and suddenly a cup of crushed ice was placed on the desk.

She looked up, Fu Xueli carried Hellokitty's small leather bag, and said with a smile: "My kid, I bought it for you."

"Huh?" Xu You hurriedly stood up, let Fu Xueli in, stammering: "This...I..."

"What are you mine?"

Fu Xueli shook her head and raised her eyebrows, "If you don't drink, I will lose it."

After a few seconds, Xu You lowered his head and said softly, "Thank you."

She thought about it. I feel that the new classmates in this class do not seem to be as bad as external rumors.

At least her deskmate, Fu Xueli, is really a warm and beautiful girl.

Xu You bit the straw and secretly glanced at the person sitting next to him playing with the phone.

She accidentally took a big mouthful, the crushed ice was too cold, and she was shocked by the cold.

I couldn't help but cough, and I was afraid that it would affect other students in the classroom, so I could only cover my mouth.

Xu You rarely drank this kind of things. When she was at home, she only drank cold boiled boiled water and mung bean water. That kind of weird drinks and cold drinks, never touched.

Looking at her like this, Fu Xueli laughed out loud and suddenly asked, "Hey... kid, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh?" Xu You was stunned, shook his head, "No."

"You are so cute, no one is chasing you?"

Xu You was embarrassed: "I'm not cute, you are the first person to praise me for being cute."

"Really?" Fu Xueli laughed again, "it means I have a good vision."

The two of them were just lying on their seats, you and I chatted.

In fact, Xu You is not an introverted girl in the traditional sense, just a little bit slower. After getting acquainted, she felt that she actually had a lot to say.

Gradually, the class was full and a little noisy, and the teacher took the handout and walked onto the podium.

Xu You quickly drank the rest of the cup, tidied up the table, and took out his Chinese textbook.

"Hey, why are there two empty seats behind the four groups? Who is sitting?" The Chinese teacher pointed his finger over and asked the class leader.

"Thanks and Song Yifan."

The squad leader stood up and answered in a calm voice. Obviously, he had dealt with this kind of problem many times.