Chapter 8

"Children, what are you thinking, turn around." Fu Xueli interrupted her in a daze.

Xu You let out a cry, moved his eyes away from the water glass, recovered from the state of being distracted, and said ignorantly: "What's the matter?"

"Here." Fu Xueli motioned to her to look at the podium. "The teacher said group discussion, front and back rows."

what.

What the teacher just said, she didn't even listen...

Xu You looked up and saw a line of white chalk written in the middle of the blackboard:

Write down the five things you think are the happiest, in English, and later find your classmates to read them.

Fu Xueli had already turned around. Seeing that Xu You could not move, she turned her head and urged her: "Baby, hurry up, we need you. This old lady loves someone like us so much."

It just so happened that the teacher came in from outside the classroom after receiving the water, and said as he walked: "Hurry up, everyone, there are still ten minutes."

Xu You's body shook. Before he could think about it, he took a pen and a piece of white paper and turned it over.

The two boys in the back seat were chatting, but at this moment they stopped together and looked at Xu You who turned around.

She lowered her head slightly, looked at the draft paper, held the pen, and whispered gently: "Speak, I'll translate."

The classroom was full of lively conversations, but they were strangely quiet here.

After replying to the news, Fu Xueli put the phone away, and when she looked up, she found that the atmosphere was a little awkward.

"What's the matter?" She was inexplicable.

"Um..." Song Yifan was silent for a moment, "I don't know."

In fact, he was a little guilty because his brother just bullied the little girl.

As for why he didn't say his thanks...he didn't know.

A few seconds passed.

Xu You's fingers curled slightly and she slid unconsciously on the paper. Song Yifan's voice sounded in his ears, "Why don't you guys say anything, then let me first, give me a thought."

After speaking, he frowned and squinted at the sky, as if thinking hard.

"Hurry up." Fu Xueli put her cheek in one hand, and said boredly: "What do you want to think about, what else is left besides eating and sleeping for a superficial person like you?"

"Hey, Da Lizi, you can't say that, you, I am a man with connotation and dreams, okay."

Fu Xueli rubbed a ball of paper and threw it at Song Yifan, "I don't like the nickname of Da Lizi, **** Nima."

"Moreover." She sat on the diagonal of Song Yifan and got up to beat him, "Except for being a girl, I don't really know what you mean."

Song Yifan straightened his chest and said righteously: "To be honest, apart from my poor academic performance—"

"Wait, it's not bad, it's terribly bad."

Xu You couldn't help but laughed.

Song Yifan finally smiled when he saw his new classmate, and he was relieved, "Oh, I won't quarrel with you anymore. I want to study with our classmate Xu."

Then he deliberately ignored his deskmate, because of this sentence, he glanced over with a faint look.

They quarreled, Xu You had already written his own on paper.