Chapter 10

I don't know what that person wants to do.

Xu You was a little tired of thinking, holding the cup of hot drink in her hand, she was silent all the way.

Suddenly he felt that someone was looking at him. Xu You looked back and met Chen Xiao's gaze.

She looked at Xu You with a smile, and a faint voice sounded, "Azai, who is buying you milk tea."

After a few seconds of silence, Xu You asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a little curious."

Xu You didn't know that Chen Xinli had already started to obsessively, she shook her head, "I don't know..."

"Don't pretend!"

Chen Xiao asked with a serious expression, "You said, did you have an affair with someone?!"

Traitor. Love? !

This word frightened Xu You.

It's ridiculous. She has only transferred to another school for a few days, and no one knows her all. She has an affair with whom...

"Where did you want to go."

Xu You didn't know what to say, and was a little anxious. He said twice, "Your imagination is too rich."

"It must be bought by your classmates!"

Chen Xiao looked at Xu You’s appearance and thought she really didn’t know, so she started with a thorough analysis: “But the boys in your class are all very high-quality, they are much more handsome, and they have many good backgrounds. It can be said to be the quality of the grade. Very high class..."

It seems that girls at this age are very concerned about all kinds of lace trivia in their grades, and they often get together to share them.

Xu You was obviously absent-minded.

Chen Xiao continued, and pulled her more and more excited: "Maybe you have been taken by some boy in your class, Acha!"

"That..." Xu You didn't want to continue discussing this kind of thing, and started to change the subject, "Do you know where the multimedia classroom is?"

"Multimedia classroom?" Chen Xiao stopped talking, frowning suspiciously, "What are you going to do here?"

Xu You replied: "Our teacher posted the distribution of the examination room for the monthly test tomorrow, and I will take the test there."

"Oh, oh, oh." Chen Xiao reacted, "You are a transfer student, I have forgotten it, but this examination room is all the students at the end of the crane."

Xu You nodded to show that he knew.

Two people just walked into the school, turned a corner from the tree-lined path, and a teaching building appeared in front of them.

Chen Xiao pointed to the other side of the fountain, and said to Xu You: "Hey, next to the music room, there is a multimedia classroom on the first floor."

Xu You looked in the direction she was pointing, and remembered it silently.

---

According to the practice of No. 1 Middle School, no early self-study is allowed during the two days of the exam.

Because the arts and sciences have not yet been divided into classes, all the exams must be tested.

On the first day, you will have a Chinese test in the morning, a comprehensive test in the afternoon and a comprehensive test in the evening.