Chapter 11

There was silence for a few seconds.

The sound of the needle on the ground seemed to be audible.

After a while, the invigilator's hastily roaring can be heard all over the examination room.

"-Thank you, you guys stop it!"

The thank you speech went wild on the spot, frightening some unknown people. But in the eyes of some girls, that look is really handsome and dangling.

After the trouble, the grade directors all rushed over, and the two people who made the trouble were taken out of the examination room.

The invigilator closed the door, patrolled back and forth, and instructed: "Don't watch, don't watch, take the exam."

But after such a release, everyone was absent-minded, and there was no intention to make papers. Besides, from time to time outside, the director’s admonition faintly heard:

"It's not that I said you guys, what it's like to fight in the examination room!"

"And you, thank you. Tell yourself about every teacher in our school who doesn't know you. I don't know the point of convergence after such a big person!"

......

The outside sound disappeared, and the multimedia classroom gradually returned to quiet.

Xu You's hand holding the pen was shaking slightly. She forced herself to calm down, staring at the draft paper, without blinking, emptying her head to calculate the answer to the penultimate physics problem.

Small ball a, electric potential difference, electric potential energy, charged particles...

One by one professional terms and data, deduced step by step in my mind.

The draft paper was filled with the calculation process, and the handwriting of the black ink pen spread.

Song Yifan and Li Jieyi handed in their papers and left the examination room early, not knowing what to do.

The seat in front of her has been vacant, and she never came back.

The bell rang until the end of the second exam.

Xu You packed up her things, holding her schoolbag and getting up to go.

When she reached the door, she hesitated for a while. He turned back and took out the jacket that the man had stuffed in the drawer.

After dinner in the cafeteria, Xu You returned to the dormitory with a bunch of things.

In the bedroom, only Li Lingfang and Liao Yuemin were discussing the subject, and Chen Xiao was not there.

"Come back Yo Yo, how did you take the exam this afternoon?"

After the exam, everyone feels relieved. Li Lingfang put down the pen and asked Xu You: "Have you finished your paper? I feel that the time is so tight that I haven't even had time to check."

Liao Yuemin on the side also agreed, and comforted: "Our examination room has finished the exam today, and many people are complaining that there is not enough time to spend, don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Xu You took down the schoolbag and put it aside, nodded to them, "I also wrote in a hurry, it's okay."

In fact, she finished the whole paper in twenty minutes.

The rest of the time is spent in a daze.

After reviewing for a while with the book, Xu You kept thinking about the afternoon in his head.